What's new

Hafiz Saeed claims Modi-Trump friendship led to action against him

leave him alone, he and his kind always blame USA, Israel and bharat for everything..

Well its really pathetic if Pakistani political and military establishment is again succumbing to US pressure for the sake of few goodies and favors..

As of now media is saying he is in Protective custody bcoz of security reason.

some people are saying govt want complete closure of JUD..

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if it's China who forced Pakistan to take action against, too early to say anything but that's my guess. if it's US then this guy will be free after a while and if it's China then we might see some firm step. Lets wait and watch how things develop.

Look his face, he even can't talk properly due to fear, same incident happened in Lal masjid when Maulana Abdul Aziz was used to threat openly on Friday sermon, but when military action happened, he was found running in burka.
Whole nation did watch him at PTV channel And his whole talk with anchor.
Now people call him(Maulana abdul Arizona) as Mullah burka

Last edited:
Why China will force them to arrest him , is he involved in China too ??
I wouldn't be surprised if it's China who forced Pakistan to take action against, too early to say anything but that's my guess. if it's US then this guy will be free after a while and if it's China then we might see some firm step. Lets wait and watch how things develop.

This terrorist mullah should be hanged in public.........shameless rat

Why? just bcoz you claim he is terrorist? then hang all your RSS scums who blown up samjhota express as we consider them responsible for samjhota in which 70 people were killed and majority of them were Pakistanis..

Why China will force them to arrest him , is he involved in China too ??
Maybe to help Pakistan counter Trump's move to put sanctions on Pakistan (if he does decides to do it).

Maybe to help Pakistan counter Trump's move to put sanctions on Pakistan (if he does decides to do it).

well they will never sanction us for people like Hafiz Saeed, if they will it will be most probably for Haqqanis etc which directly attack US interests, you bharti live or die doesnt effect Trump at all.

They should have caught Haquannis and give them to US like they did with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed of Alquaida , if they want to please US .
Trump during his meetings with Indians raised that he will get the perpetrators of Mumbai punished , and Pakistan as usual get rid of this valuable asset as they did with Talibans . China's role still not sure.
Arrest in Pakistan ...hope you remember Lakhvi's wife delivered a boy when he was in jail :D :D

Does not matter who forced. Its just for media. Internally he might be getting better treatment then a prince. Maybe some money and some fun to stay inside for few days.

Why? just bcoz you claim he is terrorist? then hang all your RSS scums who blown up samjhota express as we consider them responsible for samjhota in which 70 people were killed and majority of them were Pakistanis..

Didn"t we arrest the people resposible for that.......?? what did you do with Hafeez Saeed??.. he come on television everyday on talk shows.....you guys want india to implement UN resolution on Kashmir.. but dont follow UN even after saeed is UN declared Terrorist............Double standards ............

Back
Top Bottom