What's new

Gwadar port starts operating

but first peace in blochistan man.without peace no progress

don't worry brother, insha'Allah, when people start to see the effects of the development and pakistan and the cash$$, there will be peace.

Hearing this made me feel a lot better, finally something good is happening in balochistan. there was silence for a few months, I just didn't feel good about it, but now it's looking good.

inshallah but same people active there with all there power for make prob in balochistan . i seen one guy on filker images also load pic of daed bodys of civil peple .also write occupation pakistani forces .who occupation i dont know

i herd that the balochis have some messed up mentality, they should be able to work, anywere, do anything, yet not anyone but balochis should be given jobs or refuge on their territory, that creates problems!

man me also baloch but i live in panjab i don't feel any bad abut my country .i love pakistan more then my life.who the hell of these people want to devaide us.i feel first islam then pakistan later any thing wich we like.were they start this drama from a rape case of dr.shazia now they want country wich name in balochistan.shame on this to take aid from MUSAD RAW CIA KBG for make prob our mother land :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

i have a few balochi family members and friends who support pakistan, but simply because of keeping unity within islam. i think if we remind muslims about staying together and actually practice islam, you would see these separatist movements dissappear.

i make dua, these movements die out. hopefully they will insha'Allah, but we must also act on our part. we should go deliver aid to the people of baluchistan. for example, the kashmir earthquake brought many pakistanis to the region for help. we should do the same with baluchistan, just as shahid afridi does! we must also remind the people, that with pakistan they are one of the most powerful countries in the world and a nuclear power :lol:

what kind of help man the baloch no need sach a help but jobs i think they get that very soon.inshallah

They do need a major uplift.Believe me some of their complaints are genuine.

1)Literacy rate of Balochistan is 39 % as compared to pakistan
2)80 % live in kacha houses.
3)70 % dont have safe drinking water.

We need to bring this figures equal to that of whole of Pakistan.

And one thing more where you bring in development the NATIONALIST are WIPED out.

Like in Gwadar people are very happy about the port.
Prices of their land have gone up .Now they have jobs better life style.

This is shown by the fact that Gwadar is totally out of the pale of Insurgency.
NATIONALISTS have always lost in Gwadar.

This time around too the seat went to BNP(Awami) .Which is staunchly anti nationalists.

So my point is BRING DEVELOPMENT IN DERA BUGTI,KOHLU,PANJGUR,KHUZDAR,MASTUNG ,KALLAT.

And Nationalists would be wiped out like that in Gwadar.

Golden Palms Residential Estate - Gwadar

Golden Palms Residential Estate is one of the most prominent projects recently launched in Gwadar � the new port city of Pakistan. It is situated at the Western end of the city overlooking the Gwadar West Bay. This prestigious residential development, spanning 1000 acres along the pristine waters of the Gwadar beach, promises an exclusive lifestyle with its breathtaking vistas and wealth of quality amenities i.e. hotel, shopping plaza, community centers, sports facilities, urban parks and piazzas and ancillary facilities including a water desalination plant.
Meinhardt are the Principal Consultants - providing master planning, architecture, infrastructure engineering, and project / construction management services. Infrastructure planning and design include earthworks, roads, bridges, culverts, under/over-passes, water supply, sewerage, drainage, electrical and telecommunication networks.

Back
Top Bottom