What's new

'Gwadar port handover to China is against constitution'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan has a constitution ?

WHy haven't you heard of constitution ? Isn't there one in India ? I guess its true though, whatever Pakistan has India has to follow. Maybe you could join the fight for India's constitution instead of being a child and trolling here. Btw while you are at it, please give women rights, feed the poor, increase you standards and education, be tolerant to disable people, establish religious tolerance, shut down all terrorist and criminal groups and avoid putting your country in a fail state mode. I hope this helps :)

WHy haven't you heard of constitution ? Isn't there one in India ? I guess its true though, whatever Pakistan has India has to follow. Maybe you could join the fight for India's constitution instead of being a child and trolling here. Btw while you are at it, please give women rights, feed the poor, increase you standards and education, be tolerant to disable people, establish religious tolerance, shut down all terrorist and criminal groups and avoid putting your country in a fail state mode. I hope this helps :)

India has a constitution . Thanks.

It's a pleasant surprise that Pakistan also has one

I wonder what the fuss is all about? Did the government of Balochistan create a shindig when the port was being operated by a Singapore company, PSA International?

The probable reason why the Balochis are pissed off now is that the state-run Chinese firm — China Overseas Port Holding Company (COPHC) which has taken over operations at Gwadar Port, has established itself in Balochistan purely for their selfish strategic reasons as they believe this port has the potential to serve as a oil pipeline hub basically for Chinese energy needs. The Balochis feel they would again be left out of the loop by the Pakistan Government and not be made part of the economic benefits that may accrue.

Pakistan has a constitution ?

Pakistan has had many Constitutions; when they were not getting supended by various Military Dictators. That is the only times when Pakistan has had no Constitution.

For the Historical Record; The first Constitution was set in to motion by the first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan convened in 1947. The first Constitution was adopted in 1956 after 9 years of deliberation. This Constitution was abrogated in 1958 after 2 years of existence.

A Second Constitution was decreed in 1962, but this was again abrogated in 1969 by Gen Yahya Khan.

There was no Constitution from 1969 to 1973.

Z A Bhutto promulgated the Third Constitution in 1973. But that has been suspended off and on subsequently and Presidents and Generals ruled by Decrees; whenever the Governments changed or were overthrown in Coups.

That is the Constitutional Story.

Does Israel have a Constitution?
I guess it must have; since it is a "Modern Progressive State" having "Enlightened Educated Citizens" like yourself?

But I'm not sure; so just asking....... :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom