What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

Zamurd khan did really really stupid thing, damn brave yet very stupid,, it was not his place, not at all... very wrongly managed, sorry to say, very wrongly managed !!

The guys in this forum are such little pansies.

Suicide bombers or terrorists don't waste any time in attacking. In many cases, if a suicide bomber fails his target he will detonate immediately.

The fact is that guy was harmless and milking every minute he got because of khassi Isloooooo police.

Exactly!!
Rightly said...

1148826_494680023958414_421114577_n.png

this whole episode would have become very tragic and unfortunate... but luckily Sikandar didnt fire, he was a fake !!

Originally Posted by nuclearpak View Post
Thank you very much.

I will keep calling other terrorists like him mofos, got a problem?
@RescueRanger, ASI Rana Muhammad Akmal, and Khurshid Shah...you know these guys?

Then you would be pleased to know that he was the guy who shot this mofo right through the chest!

And also the second name I mentioned.

So my salute to them, great aim.

Yes Mr Moderator I have a problem. And the problem is the fil-thy language you are using. Ladies, kids and gentlemen also visit this forum and you are supposed to keep it clean for them to enjoy posting by not spreading the fi-lth yourself.

And then, please be brave enough to let the posted comment remain for all to see instead of cowardly deleting it after some time to hide your transgression. Good Moderators do not do that.

I demand that you apologise for your repeated indiscretion and moderate to keep this forum clean instead of joining those who spread the dirt around.

Thank you.

Poor skills of our police and security personnel has been exposed again..no plan what should do; no idea who should take responsiblity of dealing with this man..no clue where should get the command from in any such emergency situtation

This guy should have been killed when he started fire on police before all this coverage and tamasha

and for sure give golden shakehand to the Sniper who shot.... just get rid of him.... :angry:

Poor skills of our police and security personnel has been exposed again..no plan what should do; no ideal who should take responsiblity of dealing with this man..no clue where should get the command from in any such emergency situtation

This guy should have been killed when he started fire on police before all this coverage and tamasha

Police followed their chain of commas. Please be reminded that a POLICE sniper ended the facade ad not some politician.

the guy didnt even shoot that zamrud khan nor any civilian nor any soldier... how can he be a threat?! He just fired randomly ....

Many problems:

1) way too many people near gunman; kids should not have been standing there

2) all that is needed is one to three snipers to await order for fire. Not fifty different guys firing bullets

3) shooting in the air after suspect is down? Come on man give me a break. Need more casualties?

4) DSP - who shot him?

What are they brandishing their gun in the air for firing away like that... I hope I am mistaken and this is not some sort of idiotic celebration in taking this guy down.:undecided:

The SSP was asked for this and he said that sometimes this is done to instill fear (kind of like shock and awe) in the attackers mind and also keep the unrelated people like civilians and media away.

It was the third fire that hit his leg... and damn both the first two fires were way off target....

Police followed their chain of commas. Please be reminded that a POLICE sniper ended the facade ad not some politician.

How long this tamasha going on?

Police snipper were even called from rawalpindi..they dont have it in capital for any emegency situtation

Yes Mr Moderator I have a problem. And the problem is the fil-thy language you are using. Ladies, kids and gentlemen also visit this forum and you are supposed to keep it clean for them to enjoy posting by not spreading the fi-lth yourself.

And then, please be brave enough to let the posted comment remain for all to see instead of cowardly deleting it after some time to hide your transgression. Good Moderators do not do that.

I demand that you apologise for your repeated indiscretion and moderate to keep this forum clean instead of joining those who spread the dirt around.

Thank you.

First of all I didn't delete the comment, another moderator did. So before labelling people as coward. Best thing in Pakistan is to start labelling people.

Secondly, apologize for what? If you have a problem with me, please make a thread in GHQ section so that admin and senior mods can see to it.

I will never apologize for abusing a terrorist.

How long this tamasha going on?

Police snipper were even called from rawalpindi..they dont have it in capital for any emegency situtation

Dude, I even gave the name of the two Isl ATS snipers who took the shots.

Back
Top Bottom