What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

ask this question from a trained person and he will tell you from the gesture of the gun handler that he's trained or not. and how he was acting showd that he was not trained.

If I were within yards of him and a security official, I would interpret his non verbal physical actions as hostile and threatening.

4 or 5 times he lifts his weapon in the air, pointing it almost at officers.

More than enough justification to take him out.... Lethally or non-lethally

This should have been 20-30 minutes affair, if that.

Not hours long spicy drama for news, and lectures by him on "morality"

*triple face palm*

Some people saying he was shot in legs and chest (meaning loss of blood would be quick)

Some saying only shots to leg

Geo Shyt news says he's alive. No other confirmation yet
Sikander and his wife are both treated at PIMS

Last edited by a moderator:
557371_10151891137814673_1627081750_n.jpg

ask this question from a trained person and he will tell you from the gesture of the gun handler that he's trained or not. and how he was acting showd that he was not trained.

i think the people who were handling the situation are more experienced than us watching on our TV sets. A guy with fully loaded guns at his disposal is always considered dangerous. He was firing randomly in air so the guy did knew how to use his weapon.

Guys got balls of steel. But nothing he did was really "helpful"

By lunging at the guy he could've created a worse situation. Cops didn't exercise their full authority but they're the ones with the guns. This guy is not a certified negotiator; efforts appreciated, but that kind of stuff gets you shot and killed

Our media was also acting like negotiators.

As I explained before, this could serve only to worsen the situation and irritate the guy, not make it better.

The Police should have got the media back and given them a big danda, which they did when the Rangers came, but media came back, finally they erected the qanat.

Btw, the guy got hit in the chest as well, bullet penetrated his lungs, entry and exit. You could also make out when he got shot in the chest, after he fell down.

سکندر دادا نے چھ گھنٹے میڈیا کا دھیان بنای رکھا ... یہ تو میرا بھی ریکارڈ توڑ گیا.... اسکی بوری تیار کرو ...
الطاف بوریے کا ڈاکٹر کو فون ....

@pakuser2k12

wasnt he tackled by Zamrud khan? then why he got shot?

He did not got tackled properly and got away as Zamurd fell down and he did not got grip of him

He took position 10 steps away from Zamud Khan but could not fire on him because his children were exactly behind Zamurd Khan

He raised both rifles in air at the same instant he was shot

i think wife was shot in cross fire

if i find the video i will post it here

Our media was also acting like negotiators.

As I explained before, this could serve only to worsen the situation and irritate the guy, not make it better.

The Police should have got the media back and given them a big danda, which they did when the Rangers came, but media came back, finally they erected the qanat.

Btw, the guy got hit in the chest as well, bullet penetrated his lungs, entry and exit. You could also make out when he got shot in the chest, after he fell down.

But nooooooo. That would be a violation of media rights!!! How dare law enforcement officials show them daanda and put them out of possibly dangerous situation

This would be grounds for mass protest at press club!

*more face palms*

@pkuser2k12

wasnt he tackled by Zamrud khan? then why he got shot?

wife was shot too?

Didn't you watch it?

Turn on the tv now, or go a few pages back to the video.

Zamurd Khan actually failed completely at grabbing the attacker, total fail. He slipped, that slip probably saved his life...attacker went back, pointed his gun but didn't shoot IMO, then got his guns up in the air, a bullet hit his gun, he panics and runs, bullets hit his leg, he goes on the ground, one ATS guy points a gun at his head, some intel guy grabs him, policemen gets the weapons. And whisked away in seconds. In seconds, ambulance and fire truck and a crowd and guy is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't you watch it?

Turn on the tv now, or go a few pages back to the video.

Zamurd Khan actually failed completely at grabbing the attacker, total fail. He slipped, that slip probably saved his life...attacker went back, pointed his gun but didn't shoot IMO, then got his guns up in the air, a bullet hit his gun, he panics and runs, bullets hit his leg, he goes on the ground, one ATS guy points a gun at his head, some intel guy grabs him, policemen gets the weapons. And whisked away in seconds. In seconds, ambulance and fire truck and a crowd and guy is gone.

no, was busy...

wow... what drama..... let me see....

Back
Top Bottom