What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

If there would have been a policeman instead of Zamurd Khan, this thing would have been forgotten in a second and no appreciation.

Even now, the media saying 'Zamurd khan nay police ka kaam kar dia, police ko sabaq sikhaya bla bla bla.

Not to take anything away from what he did, but Isl police did exactly what they were told to do, to negotiate and ensure nothing bad happened. Which didn't...Ch Nisar also said that the guy should be taken alive, so that is why they didn't kill straight away.

Media lambasting police. These people really are pathetic. Now crying that the police beat up media folks. Jab jaga khali nhn kar rahay to mar hi paray gi na.

Oh so h Is the one in the video, great marksmen.

Both are in Police?

Yes sir both are instructors at Islamabd Police ATS

GTA Islamabad Finally Over. Mission Failed, Try again later
10886_457501984347190_1025936148_n.jpg

Template from Vice City for Ps2.

4 star warning level? The way the police hadled it I would think only 2 star.

Can someone tell me which idiots were setting up TENTS??? I feel dumb after watching some of the coverage. This is so ridiculous that its funny in a weird way. Handled like sissies

Could have sent attack dogs to surprise and quickly subdue him (and yes, he would be subdued!)

Create a diversion followed by Concussion/stun grenade.

With all those morons and media standing there and with the children in car it made things so complicated and worse.

This is a height of stupidity by officer in-charge of situation by letting this politician, Zamurad Khan to act dangerously to score some cheap points in public and endangering human life. This stupidity can cost score of human lives i.e. children, Zamurad Khan himself, offender, wife of offender and spectators, because neither he is trained for it nor Its a civilian job. If civilians starts interfering and taking these situations in their own hands, the country would become a mess (it already somewhat messed in Pakistan). Also, then why you need police?? Send them home and reduce burden at national treasury. The role that media is playing is childish, moronic and disgusting. Media is making this guy Zamurad Khan a national hero instead of criticizing him and setting the precedent to follow in future by encouraging and celebrating his act. This is not heroism, its a plane stupidity.

Whole responsibility should be fixed at officer in-charge, if he allowed this and If that politician fool acted on its own, a case must be registered on him for taking the law in his own hands and endangering human life.

diff people got diff prospective to look @ things, i will prefer 5 hrs of wait over loss of life ...... Zumurd Khan acted on his own, he failed to grab this sikandir guy, but managed to divert his attention and police seized this initiative, i do agree that ISB took a bit longer than they should have, but we must learn to give credit where its due....

yar i think it wasnt necessory to hit him. a man untrained like sikandar could have been nutrilized without so much fuss. khair leave it. now the drama is over.

Template from Vice City for Ps2.

4 star warning level? The way the police hadled it I would think only 2 star.

Can someone tell me which idiots were setting up TENTS??? I feel dumb after watching some of the coverage. This is so ridiculous that its funny in a weird way. Handled like sissies

Could have sent attack dogs to surprise and quickly subdue him (and yes, he would be subdued!)

Create a diversion followed by Concussion/stun grenade.

With all those morons and media standing there and with the children in car it made things so complicated and worse.

sir g how he came to talk to ssp it showd that he was not a trained person. after knowing that what took police so long. a trained person will soon know after watching his grip on the gun as well.
after knowing this how could police not neutralize him withing half an hour. or an hour . . .

yar i think it wasnt necessory to hit him. a man untrained like sikandar could have been nutrilized without so much fuss. khair leave it. now the drama is over.

We all came to know about Sikandir being trained or untrained when the drama ended, didnt we???, so proceeding with caution was the only way forward, khair ALLAH ka shukar hai it all ended..

If there would have been a policeman instead of Zamurd Khan, this thing would have been forgotten in a second and no appreciation.

Even now, the media saying 'Zamurd khan nay police ka kaam kar dia, police ko sabaq sikhaya bla bla bla.

Not to take anything away from what he did, but Isl police did exactly what they were told to do, to negotiate and ensure nothing bad happened. Which didn't...Ch Nisar also said that the guy should be taken alive, so that is why they didn't kill straight away.

Media lambasting police. These people really are pathetic. Now crying that the police beat up media folks. Jab jaga khali nhn kar rahay to mar hi paray gi na.

Oh so h Is the one in the video, great marksmen.

Both are in Police?

Guys got balls of steel. But nothing he did was really "helpful"

By lunging at the guy he could've created a worse situation. Cops didn't exercise their full authority but they're the ones with the guns. This guy is not a certified negotiator; efforts appreciated, but that kind of stuff gets you shot and killed

New Pakistani Drama Telefilm -
Title: ''The Rise of Sikander''
Hero: Malik Sikadner
Heroine: Kanwal
Special Apperance: Nabeel Gabool
Extras: Captial Police
Sponsors: Redbull - Goldleaf
Logisitics: Toyota
Distribution Partner: PEMRA (Pakistan Electronic Media Regularity Authority)
Advertising Partners: Dawn / Jang Group
Beneficeries: Zamrud Khan - (Endless interviews from TV channels for two weeks!)
Critics Opinion! Sikander Stole the lime light from Taher Shah literally "Eye 2 Eye"

LoL, the clown was dual-wielding carbines, like he was Rambo or playing black ops.

They should have just wrestled him to the ground in the first place.

We all came to know about Sikandir being trained or untrained when the drama ended, didnt we???, so proceeding with caution was the only way forward, khair ALLAH ka shukar hai it all ended..

ask this question from a trained person and he will tell you from the gesture of the gun handler that he's trained or not. and how he was acting showd that he was not trained.

Back
Top Bottom