What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

He is one of the best mods on this forum... So please reserve your judgement till you get to know him. Also if you don't like his statement ignore it, don't be a ***** and complain about bad language on a manly defence forum, children should not be viewing such contet anyway. Cartoon Network ------> that way.

They followed the training and chain of command, if anyone laughs at them then well then the jokes on them.

Sir, I understand you have to defend Isloo elite burger police, but I will call pathan over police any day.

Shooting is easy. I'm sure even burger police could have done that. The only professional from burger police was the good doctor that tried to negotiate with the man.

Police should have formulated strategies to neutralize the threat, without shooting. The situation was being drawn out, and the longer you wait, the more desperate and high on adrenalin this guy could have become. I think Khan saab acted at the right time.

got this on my facebook.

Via Pak Army

This is what we mean. How stupid the government, police could be in handling the Islamabad crisis. The issue which could have been resolved in 15 minutes has now turned into a dark comedy, making a joke of entire civil administration and political government. Now a politician is trying to become Tipu sultan for a clumsy attempt to grab the man and then falling off and running like hell . If this is the plan they can come up with after 5 hours, then may Allah help Pakistan !!

Bro this is not an official PAK Army FB & is run by PA fans...

GTA Islamabad Finally Over. Mission Failed, Try again later
10886_457501984347190_1025936148_n.jpg

MISSION FAILED!

Islamabad-JinnahAvenue-Standoff-Firing-ISB-ends_8-15-2013_113796_l.jpg

BUSTED!

got this on my facebook.

Via Pak Army

This is what we mean. How stupid the government, police could be in handling the Islamabad crisis. The issue which could have been resolved in 15 minutes has now turned into a dark comedy, making a joke of entire civil administration and political government. Now a politician is trying to become Tipu sultan for a clumsy attempt to grab the man and then falling off and running like hell . If this is the plan they can come up with after 5 hours, then may Allah help Pakistan !!

:rofl:

And I was right.

this guy turned out to be a GHAZI -- otherwise PPP have got a long list of 'shaheeds' :D

Sir, I understand you have to defend Isloo elite burger police, but I will call pathan over police any day.

Shooting is easy. I'm sure even burger police could have done that. The only professional from burger police was the good doctor that tried to negotiate with the man.

Police should have formulated strategies to neutralize the threat, without shooting. The situation was being drawn out, and the longer you wait, the more desperate and high on adrenalin this guy could have become. I think Khan saab acted at the right time.

Theek hain Bahi, I am off to hardy's with my burger police buddies. Ap khao khan sahib ke sat dum phookth. :p

Then you would be pleased to know that he was the guy who shot this mofo right through the chest!

And also the second name I mentioned.

So my salute to them, great aim.

Both are ATAP US Qualified ATS instructors at police lines. Here I Akmal Ustad in action:
ats n action - YouTube

If there would have been a policeman instead of Zamurd Khan, this thing would have been forgotten in a second and no appreciation.

Even now, the media saying 'Zamurd khan nay police ka kaam kar dia, police ko sabaq sikhaya bla bla bla.

Not to take anything away from what he did, but Isl police did exactly what they were told to do, to negotiate and ensure nothing bad happened. Which didn't...Ch Nisar also said that the guy should be taken alive, so that is why they didn't kill straight away.

Media lambasting police. These people really are pathetic. Now crying that the police beat up media folks. Jab jaga khali nhn kar rahay to mar hi paray gi na.

Both are ATAP US Qualified ATS instructors at police lines. Here I Akmal Ustad in action:
ats n action - YouTube

Oh so h Is the one in the video, great marksmen.

Both are in Police?

Salute to all Police officers who waited patiently and performed their duty well and made sure no one got killed.

Thanks to SIkandar, he has given our anchors & hosts new topic to discuss on their show for a whole week & forget India & LOC issues.

Alright folks. Show's over. Nothing to see here.

If you get kidnapped and call ISLOO Elite task Commando Mujahid police force, put in an order for a burger and prepare to wait from anywhere to 4-36 hours.

i know brother. but isnt it right??
what they said was right. sory i forgto to delete via pak army thing.

diff people got diff prospective to look @ things, i will prefer 5 hrs of wait over loss of life ...... Zumurd Khan acted on his own, he failed to grab this sikandir guy, but managed to divert his attention and police seized this initiative, i do agree that ISB took a bit longer than they should have, but we must learn to give credit where its due....

Back
Top Bottom