What's new

Guy holding AK in Blue Area Islamabad

As by ARY

Zamurd khan natinal hero :D with back ground music.....

Pakistani tujhe salam , Pakistani tujhe salam :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

hahaha again BS.. Pakistan kay aham Tansebaat aur Islamabad ko "RED ALERT" kardiya gaya hey hahaha Mehran base Attack, GHQ Attack, Kamra Base Attack, Drone strike, All suicide blast, Bomb blast, even dako ke chori kay baad ye jo hakomat mulk ko "RED ALERT" Kardeti haina sa kuch honay kay baad ... inko banda ***** maray!

bhai is ka matlab hai kuch hony wala hai. jab redalert kia bannu jail ko to woh gai.
jab red alert kia dikhan jail ko woh gai. ab ALLAH na kary . inhon nay itni jagon ko red alert kar dia daikho kia hota hai :laughcry:

ملزم کا دماغی توازن درست نہیں: جیو نیوز
ملزم کی دو بیویاں ہیں: جیو نیوز

اسلام آباد کی انتظامیہ غور کررہی ہے کہ دو بیویوں کی وجہ سے دماغ خراب ہوا ہے یا دماغ خراب تھا اس لئے دو بیویاں رکھی۔

Can someone tell me what did he collide his car with? There was damage and car parts on the ground

You are a Moderator and you use such atrocious language on your own forum. You should be ashamed of yourself and ought to apologise to the members.

@nuclearpak is one of best MODS around. Mods are humans you know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want ganjas govt to be end --- Sikandar :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard Sikander was shot in the lungs too and is in critical condition. Also that his wife was Arab.... Geo is acting as if Zamrud Khan is some kind of superhero. Give me a break!

574490_557610164276407_1464242150_n.jpg

Can someone tell me what did he collide his car with? There was damage and car parts on the ground

Other police vehicles......they stopped him at checkpoint, but he failed to comply, they chased him up on two vehicles and smashd into him

Back
Top Bottom