Mercenary_ali

New Recruit

Reaction score
What guns are made in POF, I know that these are what the POF site says;

:guns:g3a3/g3p4
:guns:smg pk
:guns:mg3
:guns:mp5

But it doesn't say that Pk8 is being made. can any one tell me the specification of this new rifle, is it going to be under license of Heckler&Koch or is it going to be POF's own??
:undecided:

What guns are made in POF, I know that these are what the POF site says;

:guns:g3a3/g3p4
:guns:smg pk
:guns:mg3
:guns:mp5

But it doesn't say that Pk8 is being made. can any one tell me the specification of this new rifle, is it going to be under license of Heckler&Koch or is it going to be POF's own??
:undecided:

the problem is that its a very outdated website and they never update the website.

Exactly what is this PK08 - there is a pic of it here but what the story with this weapon, why is there a paucity of information of this ?

Exactly what is this PK08 - there is a pic of it here but what the story with this weapon, why is there a paucity of information of this ?

Pakistan's industry joins international competition for new NATO-standard rifle
Article Abstract:

Pakistan's Ministry of Defence (MoD) plans to transform the PK-8 assault rifles from 7.62 mm weapons to a 5.56 mm system and have received few units of weapons from the international companies like FN Herstal and also the Pakistan Ordinance Factories (POF). The POF has developed assault rifles of the standards of NATO countries and joined the international competition.

author: White, Andrew
Publisher: Jane's Information Group
Publication Name: Jane's International Defense Review
Subject: Military and naval science
ISSN: 0020-6512
Year: 2007

---------------------- Full Article Available At-------------------------
Jane's Defence Weekly - Mar-10-07

Please Scroll Down to Page 31.

Hope this helps. :)

Well now we have come to know that POF makes others guns beside G3's. Searching for details regarding POF new products such as PK-9 pistol, PK-10 Rifle and the new POF sniper rifle. If anyone have any details regarding this please post it

they also make paint-guns.

shotguns

collector's weapons (gold-plated)

and also the upcoming POF-Eye which is protype and undergoing testing and will be in production after 6-7 months

What is PK 08.

This

pofrifle762x39mmhf3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom