What's new

Gullu is not a lone PMLN ghunda, its a mind set

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BqkqTUDCUAAfEI_.jpg

In U.K... He is citizen of U.K and he has right to live there . Still better than Terrorist organization PMNL. MQM is a middle class party not like badmash, lal masjid militant supporters, LEJ, and Punjabi Talibans.. ..

MQM is bhatta khor terrorist party, last time i checked he was begging for Pakistani passport because looks like UK is not save anymore for crimnal bhai.

i wont be surprised to see Punjab IG Gullu butt in the near future

MQM is bhatta khor terrorist party
I also heard many times, if you have proof, go in court and prove it... But your PMLN has done it many times Live on channels, attack on supreme court even such shameless party openly supports militants. Then owns it and exposing real face of themselves.

Last edited:
Federal minister Abid Sher Ali gives life threats to Jamshed Dasti in national assembly ..........
10376338_710567762313495_4935903886231457512_n.jpg

In U.K... He is citizen of U.K and he has right to live there . Still better than Terrorist organization PMNL. MQM is a middle class party not like badmash, lal masjid militant supporters, LEJ, and Punjabi Talibans.. ..
Your brain should stop farting and go try to live in Karachi to find the reality of MQM

so tell me about law and order situation in Karachi, targeted killings, bhatta khori, pashtuns vs muhajir clashes etc

All these are just allegation on MQM ... No one is proved yet ... In fact MQM is biggest victim of targeted killing in Karachi ... This is proved now that PAC and TTP are biggest stakeholders of bhatta khori ... MQM has stopped collecting donations for long to running party ... Now only KKF collects zakat, fitra, sadka and hides of animals for its welfare activities ... Pashtoon & Muhajir clashes were fake ... MQM is just against talibanisation in Karachi not against Pashtoons ... All poor Pashtoons are working peacefully in MQM dominated areas .............

Federal minister Abid Sher Ali gives life threats to Jamshed Dasti in national assembly ..........
10376338_710567762313495_4935903886231457512_n.jpg
This is normal behavior of PML N party... We should ban this party... They will not learn lesson from past..... They already not happy from waziristan operation..
Pagal ho gayi hai ab PML N.

Back
Top Bottom