What's new

Gujarat's Firm Develops India's First Space Suit for ISRO | Make in India

What a joke lol. Died laughing :rofl:
Come back and troll when your country puts 1kg of payload in orbit at least 100 km above the surface of earth.

What the hell? :hitwall:
1. This News is at least one year old.
2. Manned space program is "put on hold"(means paused) because of other priorities.
ISRO must have a fully operational MHLV(will take 1 year) and a fully tested space capsule( will take 4-5 years), needs a deep space infrastructure of 70-75 satellites (will take 4-5 years at full speed).
3. Selection and training of pilots as Vyomanauts (will take 4-5 years).
4. Government is in no mood of funding before 2020.
5. After they send humans in space, they'll have to make space station which will take 8-10 years.
Yet they will conduct Moon probes(Cdy-3 and 4 already announced), reducing time period.
In brief,
ISRO will start thinking of manned Moon Mission from 2030.
What the f is next year! childish jouronos. :tsk:

Come back and troll when your country puts 1kg of payload in orbit at least 100 km above the surface of earth.

Am I qualified to make fun of you? Glorious West Sweden, Best Sweden can into rocket launch.

Oppskyting-fra-Andoeya-paa-vinteren_full_site.jpg

OLYMPUS%20DIGITAL%20CAMERA

I'm not actually planning on making fun of you or India:p:, just trying to determine when I meet the criteria to be able to do so:D.

Very neat! According to @SvenSvensonov , who is/was PDFs go-to guy for space stuff, the US use facilities like the Neutral Buoyancy Lab to train astronauts for space walks and life in a space suit:

https://defence.pk/threads/us-space-program-a-thread.380100/page-2#post-7254660

nasa-pool-500-28.jpg

nasa-pool-500-62.jpg

nasa-pool-500-33.jpg

nasa-pool-500-76.jpg

What facility does India use for such testing, or does it not yet have one?

Am I qualified to make fun of you? Glorious West Sweden, Best Sweden can into rocket launch.

Oppskyting-fra-Andoeya-paa-vinteren_full_site.jpg
OLYMPUS%20DIGITAL%20CAMERA

I'm not actually planning on making fun of you or India:p:, just trying to determine when I meet the criteria to be able to do so:D.
Very neat! According to @SvenSvensonov , who is/was PDFs go-to guy for space stuff, the US use facilities like the Neutral Buoyancy Lab to train astronauts for space walks and life in a space suit:

https://defence.pk/threads/us-space-program-a-thread.380100/page-2#post-7254660

nasa-pool-500-28.jpg

nasa-pool-500-62.jpg

nasa-pool-500-33.jpg

nasa-pool-500-76.jpg
What facility does India use for such testing, or does it not yet have one?
Sorry you've failed miserably. :P
If you'll rub your eyes and watch my post again, you'll come to know that I was insulting @PatriotLover over incapability of his nation to launch even a NanoSat in LEO.

If you'll go through rest of my post, I've bashed the journos also because India has yet -4 5years to implement these facilities.

Sorry you've failed miserably. :P

FYI, you made you post the same minute I made mine and then edited all the b*tching about jounos into it a few minutes later.

So who's the real failure here? The cute Norwegian one who made an innocent inquiry:angel:? Or the one who expects that person to have read info that wasn't posted yet and then laughs at them for it:angry:?

:partay:

As for me making fun of you, you mustn't know my history on this forum.

My account Nattmara was acting weird after I logged off earlier, so I had to make a new one. Does that explain my comment about Norway's rockety? If not, maybe this will:

I don't typically do serious, just playful. But, when you told PatriotLover to "come back" when his nation could do X and Y, if they could wouldn't that validate his sarcastic comment? Does Norway being able to do said X and Y validate mine?

Think about it for a minute, then realize I was being ironic:tongue:. If you don't feel stupid, you probably are:D.

Last edited:
FYI, you made you post the same minute I made mine and then edited all the b*tching about jounos into it a few minutes later.

So who's the real failure here? The cute Norwegian one who made an innocent inquiry:angel:? Or the one who expects that person to have read info that wasn't posted yet and then laughs at them for it:angry:?

:partay:

As for me making fun of you, you mustn't know my history on this forum.

My account Nattmara was acting weird after I logged off earlier, so I had to make a new one. Does that explain my comment about Norway's rockety? If not, maybe this will:

I don't typically do serious, just playful. But, when you told PatriotLover to "come back" when his nation could do X and Y, if they could wouldn't that validate his sarcastic comment? Does Norway being able to do said X and Y validate mine?

Think about it for a minute, then realize I was being ironic:tongue:. If you don't feel stupid, you probably are:D.
Look buddy, I'm your senior in such games.
Many times banned. Then, made a new account and first time, I'm trying to remain a trolllless, humble and peace loving person.
Don't irritate me. :devil:
On Topic:

India is still well ahead of Norway in space technology, but isn't giving much concentration on space program because of other priorities like a better deep space network. Nor we get as much help from foreign as Norway gets. (I'm not comparing ISRO with Norway but please man.).
It's around 2017-18, after finalization of project,
we will do everything, setting up every facility, sending humans into, space testing space shuttles and making space stations.
But these journos are drunk jingoists who think we're landing humans on Moon next year(though we're landing a rover there) and later sample return missions (Cdy-3 and 4 officially announced).
Ask for links interested but don't reply if you will only troll.

Back
Top Bottom