What's new

Gujarat businessman to sponsor education of Uri martyrs’ kids

shree835

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
While many are busy venting out their anger on social media over the killing of 18 soldiers in Uri and demanding strong retaliation by the Indian government, a businessman from Gujarat’s Surat district has come forward to financially support the daughters of those martyred in the ghastly attack.

Businessman Mahesh Savani, along with social activists and philanthropists, has offered to sponsor education of the children of all the 18 soldiers. Savani says he got emotionally touched while watching the young daughter of one of the soldiers crying on television.

“I saw a girl of our Indian soldier crying on the television saying that her father had told here to study hard and become successful. At that moment, I decided to sponsor the children of the martyrs killed in Uri attack,” said Savani.

Also extending a helping hand to the family of one of the soldiers killed is the DAV Society, a Delhi based non-governmental educational organisation, which has decided to waive the school fess and provide free education to the three daughters of S K Vidyarthi who was martyred in the Uri attack.

“We have decided to provide free education to the three daughters of the martyred soldier till class 12th,” Director of DAV of Gaya zone U S Prasad said.

The three daughters of Sepoy Vidyarthi — Aarti, Anshu and Anshika – study in classes VIII, VI and II, in DAV Public School, Rotary campus medical unit, Gaya.

The three sisters had appeared in the school for their examination on Tuesday, a day after news of their father’s death in Uri terrorist attack had come.

They said they took the examination to keep commitment they had made to their father.

School Principal A K Jana said that he and the school authorities would try to raise funds for the three for their studies after class 12th also. “We will be with them in shaping their career,” Jana said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/tr...man-to-sponsor-education-of-uri-martyrs-kids/

While many are busy venting out their anger on social media over the killing of 18 soldiers in Uri and demanding strong retaliation by the Indian government, a businessman from Gujarat’s Surat district has come forward to financially support the daughters of those martyred in the ghastly attack.

Businessman Mahesh Savani, along with social activists and philanthropists, has offered to sponsor education of the children of all the 18 soldiers. Savani says he got emotionally touched while watching the young daughter of one of the soldiers crying on television.

“I saw a girl of our Indian soldier crying on the television saying that her father had told here to study hard and become successful. At that moment, I decided to sponsor the children of the martyrs killed in Uri attack,” said Savani.

Also extending a helping hand to the family of one of the soldiers killed is the DAV Society, a Delhi based non-governmental educational organisation, which has decided to waive the school fess and provide free education to the three daughters of S K Vidyarthi who was martyred in the Uri attack.

“We have decided to provide free education to the three daughters of the martyred soldier till class 12th,” Director of DAV of Gaya zone U S Prasad said.

The three daughters of Sepoy Vidyarthi — Aarti, Anshu and Anshika – study in classes VIII, VI and II, in DAV Public School, Rotary campus medical unit, Gaya.

The three sisters had appeared in the school for their examination on Tuesday, a day after news of their father’s death in Uri terrorist attack had come.

They said they took the examination to keep commitment they had made to their father.

School Principal A K Jana said that he and the school authorities would try to raise funds for the three for their studies after class 12th also. “We will be with them in shaping their career,” Jana said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/tr...man-to-sponsor-education-of-uri-martyrs-kids/

I am proud. In fact they are so reach that they must build some 100 schools for the children of army personal. Great gesture. I remember one more such gesture of BABA ramdev who adopted the children of people who died in Nepal earthquake. BABA build a hostel for those Nepali children.

I am proud. In fact they are so reach that they must build some 100 schools for the children of army personal. Great gesture. I remember one more such gesture of BABA ramdev who adopted the children of people who died in Nepal earthquake. BABA build a hostel for those Nepali children.
They did build hundreds of schools for us. They are called Army Public Schools and I'm proud to be a student of APS.

Talked to some NDA chaps, this raid took place. 20+ scum killed. Indian army will vehemently deny this but....

I spoke to some people who used to work in RAW(now retired, I know at least 6 of them). The Raid did take place but it wasn't terrorists we killed.

They should first investigate the real cause of attack...I see some future RSS terrorist in the making!

They should first investigate the real cause of attack...I see some future RSS terrorist in the making!

So education creates terrorism?

These kids are going to be educated to become successful professionals.

Sorry but madrasa education isn't patronised here.

Who build? Whether businessmen of Gujarat or Baba ramdev or government?
The Army builds and operates these schools as a part of AWWA.
There is also the Air Force schools and the Navy Children Schools and also some schools for differently able children.

Back
Top Bottom