What's new

Guideline after ISSB

mohsinatta.malik

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam O alaikum...!
I have just qualified for I.S.S.B.Now i am confused about it..I need some guide line from some of you.Can anyone tell me about it..I shall be very grateful to you for this kindness...

Regards...!
Mohsin Malik

@F.O.X Sir would you please guide our man here?

Assalam O alaikum...!
I have just qualified for I.S.S.B.Now i am confused about it..I need some guide line from some of you.Can anyone tell me about it..I shall be very grateful to you for this kindness...

Regards...!
Mohsin Malik

Sure, just wait you will get the information you need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assalam O alaikum...!

Regards...!
Mohsin Malik

Well Done on Qualifying , however it was just initial Screening , your Real test will begin as soon as you enter ISSB Center.

in ISSB your Academic skills matter relatively less , then you Analytical & Leadership Skills ,

I have Posted a Complete ISSB Test guide , you can read it for further information , If there is still some confusion let me know.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/issb-forum/18994-issb-test-guide.html

Firstly, it's great you've made it so far but the battle isn't over yet. Secondly, good luck, do go through the guide and be honest to what you believe in. Inshallah, you'll achieve what you strove for.

Back
Top Bottom