What's new

Guess the cricketer

just try recognize th helmet...its of new south wales !

i was busy bro..... u see i have another thread of mine on kashmir...was busy posting on it...also have a presentation today......

infact it took me less than a minute to figure out slater.....thanks for his helmet...infact i had 2 choices......waugh and slater.....but again thanks to the bat....its not of steve......

You may not know this player only that is why I am sharing his clear picture instead... and not while he is playing a match

11582.1.jpg

Wasim Raja

Benny Rules!!!

Seriously for some reasons I thought war-rior won't be able to recognize Wasim Raja. Well good to see that you know this guy

@war-rior

Sir he is the elder brother of Ramiz Raja. In cricket ground he became more popular than his younger brother probably because he was a handy bowler too... but Ramiz is known by more peoples now after he changed his profession to commentator and continued appearing in the TV but Wasim left International cricket decades ago. Perhaps both brothers were equally good... i can't say now

You can read more about him from the following links

Wasim Raja | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo
Wasim Raja - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS: Both brothers are very well educated and speak fluent English as you witnessed for Ramiz. Wasim is now dead and he married an English girl "Annie" and used to live in UK

i know wasim raja.....he and wasim bari were very famous in their era.....

its just never saw his pic......

thnaks for da pic !

Back
Top Bottom