What's new

great...how i ruined my meal plan yesterday... -.-

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I follow a relative strict meal routine daily because i do bodybuilding and have a competition here in end of july.

So after training yesterday i was a bit sleepy and decided to take a nap. I later woke up and looked on my clock...it was 9:00 clock. I was awake and felt fit and ready to start a new day. I did some push ups, then took a shower and prepared for day. I went into the kitchen and made breakfast. One big cup of cornflakes, joghurt and a chicken sandwich. After that i wanted check my mails and looked on my ipad...and shock...it was not 09:40AM...It was 09:40 PM...my girl came home and could not stop laughing.

This is simply retarded and first time ever something like this happened to me. xD

I follow a relative strict meal routine daily because i do bodybuilding and have a competition here in end of july.

So after training yesterday i was a bit sleepy and decided to take a nap. I later woke up and looked on my clock...it was 9:00 clock. I was awake and felt fit and ready to start a new day. I did some push ups, then took a shower and prepared for day. I went into the kitchen and made breakfast. One big cup of cornflakes, joghurt and a chicken sandwich. After that i wanted check my mails and looked on my ipad...and shock...it was not 09:40AM...It was 09:40 PM...my girl came home and could not stop laughing.

This is simply retarded and first time ever something like this happened to me. xD

Sis, do you even lift?

Its tough living in a windowless apartment. I somehow cant share your pain but feel for you. Plus you have disproved that humans have biological clocks running within their brains.

Its tough living in a windowless apartment. I somehow cant share your pain but feel for you. Plus you have disproved that humans have biological clocks running within their brains.

I have windows ;) Problem is that it is still bright at 9 pm in summer here and birds were singing and i was obvious still dizzy. :D

Pfft Photoshop.
jealous much ;P?

I have windows ;) Problem is that it is still bright at 9 pm in summer here and birds were singing and i was obvious still dizzy. :D

jealous much ;P?

I iz overweight now :(

Was so much concious about my weight a few years back. Dressed well, now i dont care.

Like the fat Ben Stiller from the dodgeball movie.

Back
Top Bottom