What's new

Govt to launch $1.27bn Karachi Light Rail project

Don't teach us politics. You don't know the ABCD of politics. Not interested in your opinion. Keep it for yourself.
well biawal zardari doesn't know abcd of politics. PPP was a strong party once but not now.
images
And this person in the middle will lead people of Pakistan according to PPP...:suicide:

$1.27bn project for Karachi..................
Rail project for Karachi .........................
Project of Sindh govt. for Karachi.........

Nice Jokes.......................................... :p:

Good initiative. ..I wish that they complete this project before time.

Last edited:
LOL hopefully you will file a petition in court tomorrow against the wrong doings of PPP. Do not forget to post a thread about this petition if you are a legitimate child.
Are you in real ? I mean seriously ? A supporter of ppp ? Wow are u blind ? You will be from shikarpur i think

Yes it is one of the form of light railway. If you say light railway in London they would imagine a train running over the bridges, for example DLR (District Light Railway) in London. But in some countries the tram is now called Light Railway although it was technically a different transportation system.

yeah even in Canada this is Light rail, we call LRT or RT for short

mind you this one is ancient, they're planning to replace it soon

20130720-RT-Photo.jpg

These are LRT too but the one Sindh gov is talking about will run on tracks of Karachi Circular Railway for sure if they actually and really plans to build it before 2018

images.jpg
LRT-Train-Wholly-Painted1.jpg
Renjong_LRT_Station_2,_Aug_06.JPG
url.jpg

Lahore will have it running before Karachi.

This is just BS by PPP corrupt fcukers. Completion date 2018....yeah.....do you know why? Because elections.

I would take it with a truck load of salt. They could not complete the final few kilometres of lyari expressway in 7 years and we are talking about a full blown light train.

Actually what is for sure is that Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Multan, and Faisalabad will have Mass Transit Systems before Karachi

Long Live PMLN atleast they are zillion times better than those corrupt PPP members. INSHALLAH Punjab will rise and so will Pakistan.

I would take it with a truck load of salt. They could not complete the final few kilometres of lyari expressway in 7 years and we are talking about a full blown light train.

You are talking about Lyari Express way there are 7 Flyover which are pending from 5 years

Malir Halt and Malir 15 bridge was started in january 2014 and still not completed due to lack of funds
:sarcastic:
Lack of funds (samajh to gaye honge aap)
On the other hand despite being so many issues Bahria town completed 3 underpasses and one flyover in just 6-7 months.
Lanat on the Sindh Govt. and Egyptian mummy Qaim Ali shah.

You are talking about Lyari Express way there are 7 Flyover which are pending from 5 years

Not 5 years but almost a decade, including 7 years of the current government. They could not complete final few kilometres in 7 years! Incompetence? No, criminal incompetence and corruption.

They made JICA offering $2.5 billion in ultra soft loan run away. If I could, I would have them lined up and shot.

Being a Karachite, I can safely say that this project will turn out to be another hoax just like many other mega Karachi relevant projects of the past.One can term me as pessimistic as much as he/she wants but fact of the matter is, as long as PPP and MQM are in power in Karachi/Sindh incompetence, mismanagement,corruption, day dreaming projects will be the destiny for us (Karachiites).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom