What's new

'Govt to hold high-level meeting next week to tackle RAW's activities in Pakistan'

Once again indian a$$ is burning

he he ...sau chuhe khake billi haj ko challi , name & shame india :rofl:

do you really think anyone is going to buy your story considering your own track record.
Everyone will buy our facts considering your PM track record and your terror outfit Raw track record Shamjhota express,LTTE in Srilanka.Etc..

Nice to see PDF members show their true colors... calling for the terrorism and indiscriminate killings of Indians. Thank god for the 2 nation split.

It should be paid back with same coin of-course with interest. 10 Bhartiis for each life of Pakistani.
And I was waiting for you to jump the bandwagon...........Naming and shaming India by Pakistan on terrorism charges. It must be joke of the century.:-):-):-)

What's the use of holding meetings? Wouldn't it be easier to simply devise a policy and devise operations to track and capture those agents?

Trick is not to let the enemy know where you are, and to not let them know that they are being hunted.
There are 33000 RAW agents in Pakistan
So, a meeting is required :mad:

I guess decisions are already made at the GHQ, aren't they? This next week meeting will be held to formally endorse those (or to give impression to the people that the 'government' is also doing something) and eat food. Miserable politicians.
Sir
What is that decision?

A pay back of blood and tears long overdue. We for far too long have seen our men, women, children and elderly fall to India's covert war, its time we who yet live and have strength, have them avenged so they rest in peace.

Its 35,000 do not put wrong figure Pakistani Army will get angry:rofl::rofl::rofl:
unnamed.gif

A pay back of blood and tears long overdue. We for far too long have seen our men, women, children and elderly fall to India's covert war, its time we who yet live and have strength, have them avenged so they rest in peace.
1623562_598707576901318_7285908009831207910_n.jpg

I guess decisions are already made at the GHQ, aren't they? This next week meeting will be held to formally endorse those (or to give impression to the people that the 'government' is also doing something) and eat food. Miserable politicians.
I fully agree and the decision made is to have Diwali in India. They asked for war they are going to get one.

I love you man although I am not GAY but on topic yes its time to take war in India and hit Armed Forces and intelligence agencies.

I love you man although I am not GAY but on topic yes its time to take war in India and hit Armed Forces and intelligence agencies.

Hitting their soldiers has limited effect. What we seek are long term gains.

Hitting their soldiers has limited effect. What we seek are long term gains.
It would send a message specially if Naval base in Mumbai comes under attack or The Square in Delhi or RAW office is levelled.

It would send a message specially if Naval base in Mumbai comes under attack or The Square in Delhi or RAW office is levelled.

Learn from the ancestors, we need to draw lessons from their strategy.

You need to stoke the fire so their own people do the damage. This ensures minimal involvement from Pakistan.

Whats important is their gamble to break Pakistan has not paid off and we are still here. Now time for some payback.

Back
Top Bottom