What's new

Govt plans to quadruple meat production

Ohh sorry to hear that. We dont raise cows anymore rather let poor Indians raise it for us. You can follow our model and get them across the border.

My bad i forgot these are crossed into BD from India.

How many time I will have to say that current gdp does not count many sector which is contributing heavily. There is no solution of delusions. With 750 use let alone survive you wont be able to rent a small room in a slum for a year.

Simply saying lie 100 times will not make it a truth. The fact is that your per capita income is still $750.

Regarding understatement of economy, many beleive same to be true for India as well....so??

In india only 4-5 state has relatively high living standard. But rest are dirt poor and live below poverty line. But this day dreamer poor indians tries to equate themselves to the rich. Even in mumbai 60% people live in slum. India's condition is so pathetic that even minister had to ask people to eat rats instead of rice. Not to mention due to poverty and hunger 44% of indian children are malnourished.

You got it all wrong. Only 2-3 states have poor standard of living. All other are better than alteast BD. Use google atleast.

How long you are gonna lie and distort reality? From where you got the 14000 figure....it is said the year before 38000 reconditioned car was imported. Then due to huge tax it fell to around 20000 but in the 1st 6 month around 12500 car was imported. This only reconditioned car. Price of 1500 cc toyota increased from 15 lakh to 22 lakh in just 2 year.

That is the reason why car imports have fallen so badly. Even if I accept your figures, than total import of cars in BD is just 25000 a year....:lol:

Lastly I used the nano example to show you how expensive it is to buy car in bd compared to india.

The reason is quite simple. Govt want to tax ultra rich so that dirt poor people can get some benefit.

N the stuff you are talking about luxary car selling in india with such low price it would also have been sold like hot cake. I just checked price of bmw x1 in india. It is 22 to 30 lakh rupee only. In Bd you can not think of bmw with less then 1 crore taka.

When I gave my figures...I didnt count Toyata and Honda. We donot consider them as luxury cars while it constitutes bulk of your imports. Check the figures.

Ohh sorry to hear that. We dont raise cows anymore rather let poor Indians raise it for us. You can follow our model and get them across the border.

A poor Indian is a rich for a BD who is earning $750 a year. You guys dont have money to even raise a cow.

BTW BSF is present at western border as well. Your model has already resulted in 1000+pages of crying at PDF.

When Indians do not even want to spend only 3 lakh Taka to buy a car, you are telling some BD people buy BMW at 3 crore Taka? It seems BD people are genetically not a miser group of people. This is why BD will develop faster. It is the minds of middle and rich classes that takes the economy higher very fast. It is because of their propensity to spend.

dude when the average earnings of ur country is one of the lowest in the entire world u r taking pride in those people who r spending millions on imported cars(not even assembled in ur nation)

Other than that u seriously need some economics classes low saving n higher spending is never good for any developing nation bcoz savings utimately increases investment in ur nation as well as help in education n health facilities thats why u see high per capita savings in fast developing countries like India n China unlike BD who r busy in spending million on imported cars

Lol with this rate of spending(if what ur saying is true) BD will soon be competing with Zimbabwae not India:rofl:

Simply saying lie 100 times will not make it a truth. The fact is that your per capita income is still $750.

Regarding understatement of economy, many beleive same to be true for India as well....so??

You got it all wrong. Only 2-3 states have poor standard of living. All other are better than alteast BD. Use google atleast.

Not necessarily true for India. Since independence a black uncounted economy has emerged in Bangladesh which is always out of national economy and faulty calculation of GDP using 1995 base year which does not count many sector while counting GDP gives a much underestimated figure. Most of the private banking, real estate, trading houses, private mobile companies, private universities, private TV channels etc. are not not counted in GDP but these are contributing heavily to GDP. Most importantly garments is not clearly defined in GDP calculation and in villages huge economic activity happens due to foreign remittance and private NGO's but is fully out of GDP calculation as that was not defined based on 1995 base year.

daily sun | Business | New base year from FY12 for GDP counting

Muhith finds flaws in GDP calculation

Are you kidding only 2-3 states??? Most of the eastern Indian estate and some central Indian states are backward and live life below poverty line. This is quite visible seeing the poverty rate in those states, hunger, unemployment rate, percent of malnourished children. Just imagine in your country minister had to ask people to eat rats, farmers and others commit suicide for poverty and 1/3 of the people go to bed hungry. In none of this case those states and even India as a whole is ahead of Bangladesh.

That is the reason why car imports have fallen so badly. Even if I accept your figures, than total import of cars in BD is just 25000 a year....:lol:

The reason is quite simple. Govt want to tax ultra rich so that dirt poor people can get some benefit.

When I gave my figures...I didnt count Toyata and Honda. We donot consider them as luxury cars while it constitutes bulk of your imports. Check the figures.

Ohh yes another dirt poor Indian from a dirt poor Uttar Pradesh with only 530 usd per capita GDP is telling others poor. Go at first fix up your house toilet and stop defecting open.

Let alone car do you even have capability to buy a bike considering from the poverty stricken region you came here. Bulk of Indians those who buy car are the small 800-1000 cc car and this delusional fool came here saying he does not count Honda and Toyota.

In India latest model Brand new Honda car cost same or less then reconditioned car and luxury car such as BMW X1 is equivalent to the price of reconditioned car.

N government imposed high tax so that people do not waste money on buying foreign car as people of Bangladesh are not miser like the Indians those who buy most of their car in the range 1-5 lakh rupee at best which Bd people even can not think of and no car with that price even available.

Ohh yes another dirt poor Indian from a dirt poor Uttar Pradesh with only 530 usd per capita GDP is telling others poor. Go at first fix up your house toilet and stop defecting open.

Let alone car do you even have capability to buy a bike considering from the poverty stricken region you came here. Bulk of Indians those who buy car are the small 800-1000 cc car and this delusional fool came here saying he does not count Honda and Toyota.

In India latest model Brand new Honda car cost same or less then reconditioned car and luxury car such as BMW X1 is equivalent to the price of reconditioned car.

N government imposed high tax so that people do not waste money on buying foreign car as people of Bangladesh are not miser like the Indians those who buy most of their car in the range 1-5 lakh rupee at best which Bd people even can not think of and no car with that price even available.

I don't know why u r so happy about buying reconditioned imported cars while the truth is that even a Tata Nano contributes more to Indian economy than a reconditioned imported BMW other than that these r high mileage cars n thus r good from enviroment perspective also
so i m more happy with Tata Nano as not only it'll contribute to my nation as well as the money which my people save from buying Nano rather than some toyota or BMW will be spend on more worth causes for my nation...

Secondly, if u have density problem BD then i suggest better public transport services will do more good than imported cars n we both know the condition of public transport in BD so no need to boast about anything here....

Not necessarily true for India. Since independence a black uncounted economy has emerged in Bangladesh which is always out of national economy and faulty calculation of GDP using 1995 base year which does not count many sector while counting GDP gives a much underestimated figure. Most of the private banking, real estate, trading houses, private mobile companies, private universities, private TV channels etc. are not not counted in GDP but these are contributing heavily to GDP. Most importantly garments is not clearly defined in GDP calculation and in villages huge economic activity happens due to foreign remittance and private NGO's but is fully out of GDP calculation as that was not defined based on 1995 base year.

Just an excuse to put a cover on highly overstated GDP of BD. BD ia actually manupulating the figures so that it may not be counted among the poorest of poor nations.

Are you kidding only 2-3 states??? Most of the eastern Indian estate and some central Indian states are backward and live life below poverty line. This is quite visible seeing the poverty rate in those states, hunger, unemployment rate, percent of malnourished children. Just imagine in your country minister had to ask people to eat rats, farmers and others commit suicide for poverty and 1/3 of the people go to bed hungry. In none of this case those states and even India as a whole is ahead of Bangladesh.

Despite of having all this....our per capita income is almost double to what BD has i.e. double of $750.

Enjoy.

Just an excuse to put a cover on highly overstated GDP of BD. BD ia actually manupulating the figures so that it may not be counted among the poorest of poor nations.

Despite of having all this....our per capita income is almost double to what BD has i.e. double of $750.

Enjoy.

When Indians do not even want to spend only 3 lakh Taka to buy a car, you are telling some BD people buy BMW at 3 crore Taka? It seems BD people are genetically not a miser group of people. This is why BD will develop faster. It is the minds of middle and rich classes that takes the economy higher very fast. It is because of their propensity to spend.

I don't know the conversion rate from rupees to taka but 3 crore taka sounds like a lot of money.

Anyway all the south asian countries including Bangladesh have high savings rate per capita. Bangladesh is around 18 to 20% per capita savings. High savings translate into high investment and essential for a developing country like Bangladesh. Keep it up and don't fall for easy temptations. Imports of luxury cars is a drain on foreign reserves. Stick to home grown cars or reconditioned cars. A reconditioned Toyota car is any time safer than smaller home grown cars. For me safety preempts any other consideration when buying a car.

Is there any chance that your pole vaulter family member got killed by BSF?? UP is still better than dirt poor BD whose whole economy is dependent upon pole vaulting.

The population of Lucknow is only 1/8th of BD while GDP is 1/4th.....now just imagine :lol:

There is a reason why it is called City of NAWABS.

The number of cars and bikes sold in UP is way more than the number of cars sold in entire BD. Want some stats.

That means you are buying second hand car at the same price......

And moreover while giving you the figures of Luxury cars...I didnot count Honda and Toyota...if these are included than numbers mightseriously encourage you do do more pole vaulting......

Govt imposed high tax because wealth in BD is in the hands of few hands only while more than 90% are dirt poor. By impsoing more taxes, govt is actually helping the poor people of BD.

what is this.. bangladesh population rise going sown, but meat production increasing.. something fishy

don't think pakistani life is as cheap as bangladeshi life.

We should go for raising these high yielding breeds, one can feed entire village type. These are naturally grown, no hormone and without any additive. These are Belgian Blue varity.

Holly crap, look at the size of the bull and his bal*s. Andrew Zimmern of Bizarre Food would fall in love with these balls.

He has a thing for them.

Back
Top Bottom