What's new

Govt plans to quadruple meat production

Ohh man.. are they real or genetically modified?

These are real, no modification. This breed is known for their natural appearance and yield many many years even before genetical modification came into play. By searching Belgian Blue you will find it.

Ya man look at this monster..

belgianbluecow.jpg

We should go for raising these high yielding breeds, one can feed entire village type. These are naturally grown, no hormone and without any additive. These are Belgian Blue varity.

If it's naturally grown, BD should consider raising it here.

On economy Bangladesh has lost couple of decades but do not forget even upto 1970 India lagged Bangladesh to a great margin and up to 1993 per capita gdp of both country remained same.

And it is double now?? What does it show?? Hitech products of BD couldnt find a market anywhere while Lowtech products did a Miracle.

Wait for another 2 decades and per capita income might have a difference of 10 times.

Is it economical to produce BEEF in BD or will be a better option to outsource to India??

BD outsourcing to India?? Great more revenue for India :cheers:

Do we have enough manpower in the villages to raise cows?

yes you do.

about 40% of the population is underemployed; many participants in the labor force work only a few hours a week, at low wages

Bangladesh Unemployment rate - Economy
Will people take this low level job of raising cows as the income level in the rural Bangladesh is increasing many fold??

When your whole country is in the lower income group with a pathetic $750 per capita income and with 40% underemployed people, people will probably kill each other to get this job. :)

BD outsourcing to India?? Great more revenue for India :cheers:

yes you do.

about 40% of the population is underemployed; many participants in the labor force work only a few hours a week, at low wages

Bangladesh Unemployment rate - Economy

When your whole country is in the lower income group with a pathetic $750 per capita income and with 40% underemployed people, people will probably kill each other to get this job. :)

You idiot unemployment rate is 5% compared to india's 10%. This is not unusual for the woman to work few hours. N why posting decade old backdated data??? To hide your shame??? Here in bangladesh woman also contribute unlike india where they are treated as sh!t.

Some of these type of huge cows are available in Savar, kept for research purposes........

Yes even a reconditioned car cost 20-40 lakh taka... it is quite common due to heavy tax imposed by Government....

1 bmw car sost 3-5 crore taka... still people are buying ...

When Indians do not even want to spend only 3 lakh Taka to buy a car, you are telling some BD people buy BMW at 3 crore Taka? It seems BD people are genetically not a miser group of people. This is why BD will develop faster. It is the minds of middle and rich classes that takes the economy higher very fast. It is because of their propensity to spend.

You idiot unemployment rate is 5% compared to india's 10%.This is not unusual for the woman to work few hours. N why posting decade old backdated data??? To hide your shame???

I never knew that the quality of Bangladesh is so high that 2011 figures are considered as decade old. :lol:

One more example of of your high tect education....I never mentioned unemployment rate. All I mentioned was UNDEREMPLOYMENT. I think you need some lessons on economy from lowtech country like India :rofl:

And yes I am very ashed that my country has a neighbour which has a pathetic $750 per capita income.......shame indeed.

Here in bangladesh woman also contribute unlike india where they are treated as sh!t.

Crap again. Few facts for you again...(Why I never get tired of presenting facts :P )

Employment Trends for Women in India

And I dont even want to talk about condition of woman in BD....when whole BD is having $750 as per capita income......I dont know how much your illiterate and oppressed woman are earning?? :(

We should go for raising these high yielding breeds, one can feed entire village type. These are naturally grown, no hormone and without any additive. These are Belgian Blue varity.

I think these are oxen and not bulls. Because the ox meat is smelly people prefer bull meat.

When Indians do not even want to spend only 3 lakh Taka to buy a car, you are telling some BD people buy BMW at 3 crore Taka? It seems BD people are genetically not a miser group of people. This is why BD will develop faster. It is the minds of middle and rich classes that takes the economy higher very fast. It is because of their propensity to spend.

Facts....facts and facts again....some for you...

Passengers Cars/1000
BD
1. 2007-2
2. 2008-2

3. 2009-3

India

1. 2007- Data Unavailable

2. 2008- 11

3. 2009- 12

Passenger cars (per 1,000 people) | Data | Table

Motor vehicle production

India- 4 million per year.

BD- No data available

U
I never knew that the quality of Bangladesh is so high that 2011 figures are considered as decade old. :lol:

One more example of of your high tect education....I never mentioned unemployment rate. All I mentioned was UNDEREMPLOYMENT. I think you need some lessons on economy from lowtech country like India :rofl:

And yes I am very ashed that my country has a neighbour which has a pathetic $750 per capita income.......shame indeed.

Crap again. Few facts for you again...(Why I never get tired of presenting facts :P )

Employment Trends for Women in India

And I dont even want to talk about condition of woman in BD....when whole BD is having $750 as per capita income......I dont know how much your illiterate and oppressed woman are earning?? :(

You idiot that 40% is decade old data. No recent data is available. For india it is not even mentioned. But what is fact india has 10% unemployment rate n Bd 5%.

For woman status dnt embarrass yourself. It is worse in south asia.

India Worse Than Pak, Bangladesh in Gender Equality

Back
Top Bottom