What's new

Government may soon stop ending supporting Geo : Dr Shahid Masood

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to Dr Shahid Masood ISI is not in mood off showing any favor to Geo now they are really pissed off and now Government may soon back off from supporting Geo and many from Geo are going to join Bol TV and even Irfan ullah Siddiqi is contacting BOL TV to join if this happens it would be amazing move

So eventually the upcoming BOL TV is going to be Geo part 2?

I think a ban on Geo must be imposed, the law must be followed, no pardon (maafi talafi) no mercy for the rogues sitting in Geo administration thinking they own this country

So eventually the upcoming BOL TV is going to be Geo part 2?

Tv presenters/anchors are malshias of the owners of the channels, BOL channel would be a pure corporate channel having no interest in championing so-called "right to defame ISI or military" or for that matter anything. Geo's rogue administration were real problem , not the presenters.

Of this will happen Geo will take revenge from PML-N....

According to Dr Shahid Masood ISI is not in mood off showing any favor to Geo now they are really pissed off and now Government may soon back off from supporting Geo and many from Geo are going to join Bol TV and even Irfan ullah Siddiqi is contacting BOL TV to join if this happens it would be amazing move

Has he said this on his TV show??? Who is Irfanullah siddique post his pic...

Last edited:
Of this will happen Geo will take revenge from PML-N....

Has he said this on his TV show??? Who is Irfanullah siddique post his pic...
Yes he said on TV and Irfanullah is the one who is also member of government committee talking to Geo

The international community needs to put pressure on this thug gang called ISI. All they do is kidnap people for ransom, or do their normal killings. I think ISI should be completely neutralized. They have absolutely no business in the well being of Pakistan. Thye have been involved in hatching conspiracies against the civilian govt, funding various elements and using pak military for its dirty work

The international community needs to put pressure on this thug gang called ISI. All they do is kidnap people for ransom, or do their normal killings. I think ISI should be completely neutralized. They have absolutely no business in the well being of Pakistan. Thye have been involved in hatching conspiracies against the civilian govt, funding various elements and using pak military for its dirty work

As much as I respect other peoples' opinions. Yours is just silly. Im sorry but it is.

one point is missing

banging RAW and gang raping its officials in afghanistan and chattishghar i know u r butthurt but again what can we do that is why we love ISI and indians hate it

I will say just one thing to you --- if ISI is that bad then How are you still breathing??

Security agencies have no business making decisions about media. If anyone thinks it is OK, then they are willingly giving up their freedoms.

A government of civilians should be the one to decide, not security agencies.

:welcome:

How is the weather in India where you are?.

Back
Top Bottom