What's new

Goodbye NOKIA

I happen to own a note a i phone and quiet recently a lumia 620 . i been using all hence i can say the UI is crap.

How is the UI crap when any and all IOS have same UI with extra line of pre historic icon added every year is that innovations? Atleast Microsoft have live tiles that keeps you updated. The IOS UI was so terrible that they had to switch to and copy Microsoft and android combined to produce IOS7 that still is a fail. How do you interpret IOS and its hardware revolutionary and awesome when clearly it lags behind in every department against Microsoft and Android except for Apps which unfortunately 40% are worst crap apps to apple app store...Not being android fan i used Note I for 4 months the specs are worst even the S2 HD LTE had better processor against Note. :lol:Series of icons in rows with no rooting option = awesome UI..that's a big fail...

PS 620 hadn't even been upgraded to Amber.

Honestly speaking,Samsung's apps look very attractive at the beginning,but after few months,all a user is left with is a worry to delete apps so that mobile works with speed and to recover some empty space,thus all such love for apps goes off..Can anyone suggest me a branded cell phone which will not slow down if apps are downloaded/installed and has good internal memory?

Honestly speaking,Samsung's apps look very attractive at the beginning,but after few months,all a user is left with is a worry to delete apps so that mobile works with speed and to recover some empty space,thus all such love for apps goes off..Can anyone suggest me a branded cell phone which will not slow down if apps are downloaded/installed and has good internal memory?

If budget is not a problem go for Nokia 1020 it would be available internationally [amazon/ebay/other sources] or Nokia 920/925/928 which will receive upgrades to Window Phone 8 Amber version.

For Android for a long term use i would only suggest go for Note III it is phablet [phone+tablet 5.7inch] Android 4.4 which is more streamed line, reliable non laggy unlike previous, 2GB ram, 32gb-64gb [maybe specs would also feature 128gb] S pen.

I Install apps and remove then after a few days when i get bored i don't know what is with people and craze for so many rubbish apps. I am focusing Nokia because i want phone with better video/still image/voice/cloud/other general features and quick notification live information obviously the best camera so far for a mobile is featured in Nokia [Now microsoft Win Phone].

How is the UI crap when any and all IOS have same UI with extra line of pre historic icon added every year is that innovations? Atleast Microsoft have live tiles that keeps you updated. The IOS UI was so terrible that they had to switch to and copy Microsoft and android combined to produce IOS7 that still is a fail. How do you interpret IOS and its hardware revolutionary and awesome when clearly it lags behind in every department against Microsoft and Android except for Apps which unfortunately 40% are worst crap apps to apple app store...Not being android fan i used Note I for 4 months the specs are worst even the S2 HD LTE had better processor against Note. :lol:Series of icons in rows with no rooting option = awesome UI..that's a big fail...

PS 620 hadn't even been upgraded to Amber.

granted , but use an I Phone , the ease with which you can use the OS is what makes it superior in all respects. Android comes a distance second , the win 8 platform .... no where near.

granted , but use an I Phone , the ease with which you can use the OS is what makes it superior in all respects. Android comes a distance second , the win 8 platform .... no where near.

What is ease? how do you define ease, is it ease to put music on iphone, ipad, ipod NO..oh wait install itunes and then you proceed with apps, music, videos, and all the terrible things. Remember the jail break menace and the controlling the user by apple. It is inferior and terrible for average user it is simple a brand for status conscious and stylist people. Windows 8 platform the best smooth user experience 100,000 useful apps against 1 million out of which 40% gone bad apps that non wants on their phones. apple maps would end you somewhere else :lol:

What is ease? how do you define ease, is it ease to put music on iphone, ipad, ipod NO..oh wait install itunes and then you proceed with apps, music, videos, and all the terrible things. Remember the jail break menace and the controlling the user by apple. It is inferior and terrible for average user it is simple a brand for status conscious and stylist people. Windows 8 platform the best smooth user experience 100,000 useful apps against 1 million out of which 40% gone bad apps that non wants on their phones. apple maps would end you somewhere else :lol:

lets agree to disagree . :)

its basically personal choice.. people are comfortable with ios .. but I find tile interface cute and clean.. simply because interface of ios and android are just too similar.

I can't even do that for that the device has to have a potential clearly iphone has lost all grounds and the recent cheap iphone 5C is the example plus not to forgot ios7 both copy from market means apple had to do something to win and keep up with the market otherwise it is a goner...Android has a strong market base with every passing year infact every 6 month quality device and OS tweaks and streamed line is pushing apple to the point where it will eventually become a rip off of android..

I can't even do that for that the device has to have a potential clearly iphone has lost all grounds and the recent cheap iphone 5C is the example plus not to forgot ios7 both copy from market means apple had to do something to win and keep up with the market otherwise it is a goner...Android has a strong market base with every passing year infact every 6 month quality device and OS tweaks and streamed line is pushing apple to the point where it will eventually become a rip off of android..
now you are going the other way... hateboy... :omghaha:

For Android for a long term use i would only suggest go for Note III it is phablet [phone+tablet 5.7inch] Android 4.4 which is more streamed line, reliable non laggy unlike previous, 2GB ram, 32gb-64gb [maybe specs would also feature 128gb] S pen.

I Install apps and remove then after a few days when i get bored i don't know what is with people and craze for so many rubbish apps. I am focusing Nokia because i want phone with better video/still image/voice/cloud/other general features and quick notification live information obviously the best camera so far for a mobile is featured in Nokia [Now microsoft Win Phone].

NOTE 3 has got 3GB RAM and 32/64 GB storage plus SD card support, Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 procesor, 13 MP camera, 3200 mAh battery etc

I think this phone is beast . I personally own note 2 and i think i never got pleased with any other phone as much as note 2

well it all come down to personal preferences

for me android come first then apple and then nokia . I have used all of them..

Apple is no 1 if we just talk about stability/simplicity of software but if we talk about speed, performance, innovation, customization and internet/media experience then it is android. Android is growing very fast and its on fire

NOTE 3 has got 3GB RAM and 32/64 GB storage plus SD card support, Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 procesor, 13 MP camera, 3200 mAh battery etc

I think this phone is beast . I personally own note 2 and i think i never got pleased with any other phone as much as note 2

I did not know the specifications thanks for the update but I am sure how the specifications came by...

They had a switch plan...after Ubunta Edge announcement samsung had restless nights but since the campaign raising money ended short of $20m then plans are halted. In 2015 Ubuntu will again campaign for another product, i was to pay 800 dollars but since the campaign drive did not succeed so i saved mine for next years and Yes the ubuntu edge specs includes ubuntu OS and Android 4.4+.

Note 2 and 3 is going to trash every other phablet.

I did not know the specifications thanks for the update but I am sure how the specifications came by...

They had a switch plan...after Ubunta Edge announcement samsung had restless nights but since the campaign raising money ended short of $20m then plans are halted. In 2015 Ubuntu will again campaign for another product, i was to pay 800 dollars but since the campaign drive did not succeed so i saved mine for next years and Yes the ubuntu edge specs includes ubuntu OS and Android 4.4+.

Note 2 and 3 is going to trash every other phablet.

I think Ubuntu touch will be coming in early 2014 and it will be good to watch how they compete with other mobile operating system.

Samsung will adopt Ubuntu if it get popular . I think Nokia produce best hardware/design and it was their mistake to not use android as operating system. they should have learn something from Samsung who have been using all operating systems out there i.e android, Microsoft, Symbian etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom