What's new

Good news for Russia. Russia oil production hits post USSR record high amid sky high $ to ruble rate

Reuters: Russia oil output hits post-Soviet high, small firms help

Here comes the money. Here comes the money. Here comes the money :enjoy:

how is this good??? you would need to double production to offset oil below $60
the more you produce lower the prices will go.

only way to reverse this is.

a) cut back production, which Saudi Arabia won't do. so it's pointless for anyone else to do so either
b) china and the world economy kicks into high gear, more demand=higher prices

how is this good??? you would need to double production to offset oil oil below $60
the more you produce lower the prices will go.

only way to reverse this is.

a) cut back production, which Saudi Arabia won't do. so it's pointless for anyone else to do so either
b) china and the world economy kicks into high gear, more demand=higher prices
If these kind of situation continues then "Oil deficient" Chinese would overtake America economically sooner than expected.

Aren't you a Chinese guy ?o_O:what:

that's what I've been assuming.
2nd gen Chinese from Vancouver :cool:

If these kind of situation continues then "Oil deficient" Chinese would overtake America economically sooner than expected.

no doubt. they'll be saving atlease 100 billion a year in oil savings. that's basically a stimulus right there, but this doesn't go only for China anyone who is a major oil importer will be getting the same benefits.

but sucks if you are
Russia
OPEC, especially Venezuela,Nigeria,Saudi Arabia
Canada
and somewhat the U.S with the tight oil industry.

I'm sure this one is not Chinese,no Chinese can speak like this dude
He himself said in another thread that he is a "patriotic Chinese" but i have never seen him post anything other than things related to Russia.

that's what I've been assuming.
2nd gen Chinese from Vancouver :cool:
no doubt. they'll be saving atlease 100 billion a year in oil savings. that's basically a stimulus right there, but this doesn't go only for China anyone who is a major oil importer will be getting the same benefits.

but sucks if you are
Russia
OPEC, especially Venezuela,Nigeria,Saudi Arabia
Canada
and somewhat the U.S with the tight oil industry.
I think Saudi Arabia (with low population & huge amount of oil) & Canada ( highly developed, diversified & with close proximity to U.S) can easily survive.
Venezuela is gonna collapse if things go at this rate .And Russian economy is hard hit & just might contract nearly 5% this year.

@Superboy is indeed a Chinese patriot, and we need more open minded members like him.

I thought he was a Chinese,Ukrainian, Russian lover.
or just a troll.

doesn't matter he's entertaining.
but i believe he should have his own thread for all his inane questions though.
keep it all in one place you know.

yeah so?

1st gen and not from Vancouver. I plan to immigrate back to China later on. 8-)

If you are Manchu like you claim and from China why did you migrate to Canada and planning to go back to China ? Isn't Vancouver a nice place to be?

If you are Manchu like you claim and from China why did you migrate to Canada and planning to go back to China ? Isn't Vancouver a nice place to be?

I immigrated with my parents. Manchu are Han. There is no more Manchu.

Back
Top Bottom