What's new

Going public: Govt unveils list of 36 projects to parliamentary panel

Thats why i said after 5 years, though Noora promised bullet train in elections.

Personally I would be very happy if freight train are run to their full potential. This along with cheaper power from coal and hydel sources will help bring our cost of production and transport down and help our productivity and exports to increase.

Personally I would be very happy if freight train are run to their full potential. This along with cheaper power from coal and hydel sources will help bring our cost of production and transport down and help our productivity and exports to increase.

So far the plan is to upgrade current track with cost of $3.65 billion, it will mean speed increase to 150/km.

So far the plan is to upgrade current track with cost of $3.65 billion, it will mean speed increase to 150/km.

Increase in number of freight trains and container transport service from production areas to the ports is also required.

Bullet train is some what not practical , as we have rural areas , cows and cattle crossing etc

Also Pakistani Territory is short , a train service from Karachi to Gwadar is a reasonable commute by Train

However emphasis should be on 1000 Locomotives , and Airconditioned Bogies for Passengers

Benefits of Normal Training Dependable System:
a) You spend less to transport food material so its cost for sale is Cheaper in end
b) You transport more passengers across cities and more tourism and people are happier
c) You transport mail across cheap means , parcels , documents and other goods

Its not like we did not had a successful Train System we did !!! We had a fully functional Traing system

Not to mention we had a "Local" Train service that used to run in Karachi

It was all Done in Past but due to Neglect of Politicians , things have gone bad

Back
Top Bottom