What's new

Godzilla! Anyone else pumped for this?

waz

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

My childhood hero on the big screen. Hopefully this time (last movie was awful) they will do the big green dude justice.

400 ft tall, weighing 100,000 tonnes , nuclear power breath, emitting radiation, immune to all convectional weapons, able to withstand nuclear missile hits and intelligent!

The true king of monsters.

My childhood hero on the big screen. Hopefully this time (last movie was awful) they will do the big green dude justice.

400 ft tall, weighing 100,000 tonnes , nuclear power breath, emitting radiation, immune to all convectional weapons, able to withstand nuclear missile hits and intelligent!

Your hero is not very friendly :tsk:

Full main trailer

Extended look

My personal favourite, tribute to the big guy. This is compilation from the legendary Japanese films. Ah the great memories....:smitten:

Please watch Godzilla doing a flying kick like a boss at 1.06 lol!

Looking forward to this film, mostly because of this guy:

breaking-bad-venezias-pizza-albuquerque.gif

But the film I anticipate more than any other in 2014 is The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies.

Idiotic movie.
The pseudo-science? That would be a gross understatement, but it is that reason you call it idiotic.

I completely understand, hollywood physics in particular annoys me greatly.

Looking forward to this film, mostly because of this guy:

breaking-bad-venezias-pizza-albuquerque.gif

But the film I anticipate more than any other in 2014 is The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies.

The pseudo-science? That would be a gross understatement, but it is that reason you call it idiotic.

I completely understand, hollywood physics in particular annoys me greatly.

I loved Robocop, couldn't watch Captain America because of study pressure and exams. I'm going to download 1080p torrent of that.

they pretty much give the whole damn movie away with this trailer

Full main trailer

Extended look

My personal favourite, tribute to the big guy. This is compilation from the legendary Japanese films. Ah the great memories....:smitten:

Please watch Godzilla doing a flying kick like a boss at 1.06 lol!

Godzillas are soooo adorable and cute :smitten:

Oh wait. This is your propaganda. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom