What's new

Global Poverty - China improving, India impoverished, Africa same(CNN)

This is the territory of basic micro and macro econ. I doubt you even have a good bachelor degree. Don't waste my time.

it is called quantitative analysis in many countries. But you would know about ecometrics when you claim that per capita income of a country is all based of exports . :china::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: :sarcastic:

It is better shut-up than argue on something you don't know. Now don't waste my time.

YES, you have spewing complete garbage, confusing numerator/denominator to cause and effect, don't even know low skill workers are least sensitive to economic downturn. You even dare ask me how economy works??? That econ 101 :rofl:

it is called quantitative analysis in many countries. But you would know about ecometrics when you claim that per capita income of a country is all based of exports . :china::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: :sarcastic:

Another retarded logic, it is called quantitative analysis in your half developed brain. That's a generic term, as generic as say the word, calculation.
This thread talks about Income per capita and poverty, not export. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take your brainless antics to your indian forum.

YES, you have spewing complete garbage, confusing numerator/denominator to cause and effect, don't even know low skill workers are least sensitive to economic downturn. You even dare ask me how economy works??? That econ 101 :rofl:

Another retarded logic, it is called quantitative analysis in your half developed brain. That's a generic term, as generic as say the word, calculation.
This thread talks about Income per capita and poverty, not export. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Take your brainless antics to your indian forum.

Yes just like Math is called arithmetic in some countries curriculum ya low iq chinese! :rofl:

You claimed per capita income is derived all by export numbers calculated by IMF and global bank... :lol: It is precisely that ignorant thinking that I calling out and laughing at :rofl: :china::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love: then again a hint would be looking at your avatar and letting you ride on the ignorant bus.

Yes just like Math is called arithmetic in some countries curriculum ya low iq chinese! :rofl:

You claimed per capita income is derived all by export numbers calculated by IMF and global bank... :lol: It is precisely that ignorant thinking that I calling out and laughing at :rofl: :china::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love::man_in_love: then again a hint would be looking at your avatar and letting you ride on the ignorant bus.

What you said totally doesn't make academic sense. You have taken brainless spamming to a new level.

@WebMaster, Post reported. Making personal attack is a sign you have lost your argument, :omghaha:

What you said totally doesn't make academic sense. You have taken brainless spamming to a new level.

@WebMaster, Post reported. Making personal attack is a sign you have lost your argument, :omghaha:

Post reported too. @WebMaster should see your trolling everyday .

stop crying when you are shown to be clueless on every subject matter

Post reported too. @WebMaster should see your trolling everyday .

stop crying when you are shown to be clueless on every subject matter

I had reported all your post, you started all the brainless trolling from beginning, never serious in making a proper discussion. You know your reputation with the mods here. You track record is public record.

I had reported all your post, you started all the brainless trolling from beginning. You know your reputation with the mods here. You track record is public record.

I have reported yours too ... you never contribute to any conversation just troll on topics all day. Then when your ignorant posts are called out , you cry mother

Yeah because they had a higher GDP growth rate as well as that one child policy. Still I think without a one child policy India's drop of 60 % to 33 % poverty is impressive.

I have explained what I meant earlier and it's not that hard to comprehend. Despite my making that clear several times and requesting you to end this discussion here , you choose to keep pestering me like a child , therefore first time in my 3 years on this forum , I am having to put someone on ignore. I hope this works.

One child policy was strictly enforced on civil servants, i.e. government employees, was decently enforced on urban residents. But it was never enforced on minorities, and loosely enforced on rural residents. Plus, it lasts only for one generation. I have a sister. You got the picture.

Most poor people are either minority or live in remote rural areas, but one child policy was never enforced on them. Your reasoning that poverty deduction was attributed to one child policy cannot really hold water, and is as delusional as some nutcase one child policy makers in China, esp. that guy named Li Xiaoping. He even once said if China has a population of 300m, China would be developed country, lol. as if a country of 300m would suddenly create wealth that is being created by 1.3b people.

One child policy was strictly enforced on civil servants, i.e. government employees, was decently enforced on urban residents. But it was never enforced on minorities, and loosely enforced on rural residents. Plus, it lasts only for one generation. I have a sister. You got the picture.

Most poor people are either minority or live in remote rural areas, but one child policy was never enforced on them. Your reasoning that poverty deduction was attributed to one child policy cannot really hold water, and is as delusional as some nutcase one child policy makers in China, esp. that guy named Li Xiaoping. He even once said if China has a population of 300m, China would be developed country, lol. as if a country of 300m would suddenly create wealth that is being created by 1.3b people.

One child policy =Less mouths to feed= Higher per capita income = More saving , spending and consuming power= Higher standard of living= Reduced poverty.

I have not for once denied the role of China's rapid GDP growth rate in poverty reduction but the one-child policy did complement it very well in helping China to reduce poverty. If Chinese had continued having 2,3,4 or 5 kids as they were having before, poverty would still have dropped quite a bit but not as much as it has.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom