What's new

Global famine if India, Pakistan unleash nukes: study

I just imangined, what you have written. I am fried:(... God makes this world peaceful

Hi,

As it happens so often after the fact that people say----'why did you not tell us before'---why did you not paint the picture for us before if you knew it would be like that---why did you not make us see into it with more detail than what was being told to us---if you would have---we would have thought more seriously for peace---.

Hi,

As it happens so often after the fact that people say----'why did you not tell us before'---why did you not paint the picture for us before if you knew it would be like that---why did you not make us see into it with more detail than what was being told to us---if you would have---we would have thought more seriously for peace---.
mastan sir, your view may suited for comman man.. but do you think the rulers of the country, didi't simulate the effects of the nuclear war:/..i think no leader or general would dare gonuclear at any stage.. as the members of the forum says.. its just a show piece..

but i did't get how american leaders take that decision during WW2:(

BS article :lol:

Pak and India will develop together and prosper :cheers:

Countries waiting like vultures to feast on Pak and India's death will be disappointed :sniper:

useless countires who claim to be superpowers cant even manage their economy... :lol:

Way forward... move forward.. Pak and India :cheers: :cheers:

Pakistan and India would both think 10,000000 times before considering nuking each other, even in extreme circumstances because Nuking another country will mean "getting nuked" in no time so it will never be only one sided loss, it will always be a total loss which neither side would be prepared for or to risk it under any circumstances.

Every time I read a member post about nuclear strikes is shake my head at their sheer lack of sanity or understanding of what it entails.

@Mastan Khan : I suppose you're one of the people who support killing of innocent civilians (women, children, babies etc etc included) as revenge for what has happened between soldiers in a battlefield. Really sad to see people with such a mindset. I hope someone gets you some help real soon.

Every time I read a member post about nuclear strikes is shake my head at their sheer lack of sanity or understanding of what it entails.

Which post are you talking about? I think all of us are perfectly aware about the disastrous consequences of a nuclear war, & no sensible person would ever desire such a war.

These chums have no idea of the meaning and scale of a nuclear weapon.This may well one day destroy all of humanity.It was man's worst creation.

nukes are for show not for use......

very easy to write a nuclear war between india and pakistan well let me tell the nuclear war between america and russia was much much more likely then this war as both side thinks a thousand times just to go for a conflict. i said it before i will say it again in the attempt to gain complete power over the other the both nations have become so strong that both dont dare use that strenght against each other

nuclear war between india and pakistan would cause a famine i say a nuclear war from countries that have over 10000 nukes is more a threat to the world

These chums have no idea of the meaning and scale of a nuclear weapon.This may well one day destroy all of humanity.It was man's worst creation.

buddy blame einstein E=MC2 my foot

and at the start man some indians really went offtopic atleast this page showed better sense:P

This statement was not made by THEY. It was made by a person. It is the opinion of one person. Stop Stereotyping.
woah!if you would think more with your brain and less with your left kidney then you would notice and comprehend what i wrote.

@Mastan Khan : I suppose you're one of the people who support killing of innocent civilians (women, children, babies etc etc included) as revenge for what has happened between soldiers in a battlefield. Really sad to see people with such a mindset. I hope someone gets you some help real soon.

Oh Jee---thanks----I appreciate the comments---wow----. But where did they come from----did you swallow the intelligence pill earlier today----.

If anyone else notices the same---please let me know---I might have to double my 'dosage' :woot:as well.

And dude----stop this head shaking----when I do that----I get confused---I don't know if it is from old age or things I had done when I was younger.

I think both countries- India and Pakistan will think twice before clicking the red button... We have a lot to lose... Regardless of what Zaid Hamid says lol

Back
Top Bottom