What's new

Give us 5th Gen technology for fighter orders: IAF

I wouldn't be too sad when the Indians make fun of their previous colonizers who let them go free.

Funny thing is if they had bought the Eurofighter typhoons they would be praising it as better than the F-22s and F-35s like they do with the rafale. See according to vedic law any weapons India buys gain 2 generations and are better versions than what the country has themselves.

The sooner you understand that the better.

The British are the only tier 1 partners in the F-35 program investing 2.5 billion dollars. India invested a pittance of 295 million in the FGFA.

Let me remind you that tiny Britain is still an larger economy than India.

Britain while a shadow of its past is still far better than India in pretty much everything.

The British are the only tier 1 partners in the F-35 program investing 2.5 billion dollars. India invested a pittance of 295 million in the FGFA.

Let me remind you that tiny Britain is still an larger economy than India.

Britain while a shadow of its past is still far better than India in pretty much everything.

Speaking of Britain, what a great ship the HMS Queen Elizabeth.is.

LOL..... if only that was true.

united-kingdom-gdp.png

UK is only a shadow while India is real.

Ok and how does this contradict what I said?

Tiny Britain has a larger economy still.

Speaking of Britain, what a great ship the HMS Queen Elizabeth.is.

Yeah its still better than what China currently has.

See I look at the idiot spouting crap in here about Britain and i'm over here trying to think of a single aspect where India is better than Britain in. And im coming up empty.

Thank you for the Hubris. It was most entertaining.
no problem the pleasure is all mine.
if your the next generation of india, then god help india, then again i dont care.
your obnoxious attitude in countering my arguments reviles that im talking to a keyboard warrior.

On fifth gen fighters Britain will have them long before India as it actually invested in one with cold hard cash.

Its also hilarious watching an Indian make fun of British aircraft development.

I bet anything by the time Britain gets its last F-35 India won't have a single fifth gen fighter.

Ok and how does this contradict what I said?

Tiny Britain has a larger economy still.

you dare question india!:mad: india, a shupa powa since 2012!:agree: shame on you china!:tsk:

Its also hilarious watching an Indian make fun of British aircraft development.

I bet anything by the time Britain gets its last F-35 India won't have a single fifth gen fighter.
india already has a fifth gen fighter
1200px-IAF_Tejas_full_size_%2832941198511%29.jpg

you dare question india!:mad: india, a shupa powa since 2012!:agree: shame on you china!:tsk:

I just don't understand why its so hard for Indians to comprehend reality. Even China still has quite a few things behind Britain in military technologies. We recognize that and thats how we fix the issue. Its just mind boggling That Indians with a far less capable military industrial complex is making fun or Britains.

I just don't understand why its so hard for Indians to comprehend reality. Even China still has quite a few things behind Britain in military technologies. We recognize that and thats how we fix the issue. Its just mind boggling That Indians with a far less capable military industrial complex is making fun or Britains.
your wrong,
i think its time the united kingdom and china both accept that were both behind india in millitary tech, i foresee china along side with Britain importing superior Indian equipment. were both doomed.:cry:

your wrong,
i think its time the united kingdom and china both accept that were both behind india in millitary tech, i foresee china along side with Britain importing superior Indian equipment. were both doomed.:cry:

You know this attitude of theirs is funny until their actual military begins to think the same. Then real wars will happen due to those miscalculations. Wars real people will suffer from.

Does that mean you are best friends with china now ? :lol:

What does your US ally think about this ?

Not so much friends as two people making fun of the autistic kid reeing in the corner.

Do accept his sympathy with grace :lol: ......... now you have both US and china showing pity for you. What more can you ask for ?
Pity? The queen Elizabeth outside of American super carriers is best any other country has. How is that pitiful?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom