• 3- need for 2/3 majority

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • 4- lol, he wont even win next time

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
Jub tak Yeh DG ISI baitha ha khan sb apko bhari aksriat nhi mil sakti
Isko kick out kar k jao
Yehi American puppet ha
do you know the man? what he did? there are people here on PDF who know him and by all accounts, he is a thorough professional
this is the attitude of my way or the highway is what I was talking about

do you know the man? what he did? there are people here on PDF who know him and by all accounts, he is a thorough professional
this is the attitude of my way or the highway is what I was talking about
Since he came all the mess started for IK , since then US official’s started meeting with opposition leaders as well as the PTI members who are absconders now , it was his duty to keep eye on foreign enemies who want to change the regime , but he allowed them , he is biggest security risk of our nation, he should be sacked immediately and booked under treason act
Who the hell they are for ? Batao ?

Jub tak Yeh DG ISI baitha ha khan sb apko bhari aksriat nhi mil sakti
Isko kick out kar k jao
Yehi American puppet ha
What people need is to talk to their neighbours rather then cursing the army or judicary
Real power lies with the people
That is where PMLN PPPP and JUI brings theirpower from

military will never risk giving 2/3rd majority to IK. IK has a mind of his own. unfortunately he never listens to the advices of his subordinates and that is his biggest drawback. in his hometown mianwali people call his clan SHERMAAN KHEL as KHARKAY KHEL (IK is a SHERMAAN KHEL NIAZI). In mianwali saraiki language kharka means donkey and this word is used to refer a person who has a mind of his own and never listens to anyone.

(please note i am not insulting IK I am just stating a fact about his clan)

If imran khan was given unlimited powers, TTP would have destroyed Pakistan for good. He is not that important for Pakistan. Pakistan comes first.

Elections are just delaying tactics.

Khan sahab ko dhoka diya ja raha hai

Sam wohi thapay lageingay, same wohi hoga.

Imran Khan must complete 5 years tenure.

For three years he had the power to do what he wanted. Bills would pass through the NA and executive orders would ride out for a long time. Imran was a fairly strong PM when the establishment were directly supporting him and “changing his nappies” (as PTI’s new CM Punjab candidate said). As soon as that support was withdrawn, he’s been cut down to size by his disgruntled allies and the opposition.

Back
Top Bottom