What's new

Girls school blown up in Pakistan

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
A government school for girls was blown up by militants in Pakistan Sunday, media reported.

Militants blew up the middle school using explosives in Bezoot area of Lower Orakzai Agency in Federally Administered Tribal area, Pakistan Today reported.

No loss of life was reported as the school was closed.

Last year Dec 16, militants stormed an army-run public school and showered bullets, killing over 140 students and teachers.

Girls school blown up in Pakistan - newkerala news #16710

Ameen.Perpetrators should be punished.

blowing up empty buildings now, they're getting quite desperate. Hope PAF/Army can wipe this scum once and for all.

Yes as you said they are desptrite they just want to register a news that thye have blown something and they are around few of them , they are cleaned up by PAF , and they are choosing soft targets we have high security here for them , and soon they would rest in hell all of them .

As sad as this incidence is, there has been very sharp decline in such incidents since ops Zarb-e-Azb ops. They were blowing schools everyday earlier. That too very close to settled areas like Charsadda, Hangu and Bannu. Orakzai Agency is yet to be cleared. So I would say there has been progress here. Hopefully these schools will have childerns studying very soon after rebuilding efforts by Army.

pakistani govt has no control over FATA, that is why terrorists can do whatever they want there, i think similar conditions prevail in NWFP also.

In Sha Allah one day we will live in a peaceful Pakistan !! Ameen

Anyone Call me ?? Here i Am ...
F-16_Red_Flag_2010_Pakistan_Air_Force_9_sqn_Griffins_90616.jpg

Back
Top Bottom