Girl’s body removed from grave with intent to rape: Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Girl’s body removed from grave with intent to rape: Police :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Fifteen-year-old Zainab's grave was found open early Wednesday morning. PHOTO: EXPRESS
GUJRANWALA: A girl’s body was found lying outside the grave early Wednesday morning in Qila Didar Singh, Gujranwala, and was reportedly assaulted sexually. Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif took notice of the incident, ordering an immediate investigation, Express News reported.
Fifteen-year-old Zainab, daughter of Muhammad Munir, died of electrocution a day before and was buried by the family Tuesday night.
Local residents found her body lying outside the grave early Wednesday morning and informed the family and the police.
The police suspected that the body was taken out from the grave with the intention of rape. Officials said desecration of the body would be confirmed once the investigation was completed, and any criminals involved would be punished accordingly.
Qila Didar Singh Police arrested a suspect and have started inquiries.
Past necrophilia cases
October 2011: Mohammad Riaz, arrested in North Nazimabad, Karachi confessed to having defiled the corpses of 48 women in the Paposh Nagar graveyard in the last eight years.
September 2011: A father and son were arrested after they exhumed and desecrated the body of a woman from the the Pir Koray Shah graveyard in Karampur.

dafuq did i just read?

is it confirmed or not?

necrophilia.... there are alot of sick people out there. how frustrated do you have to be to dig a grave and then try to do it with a decomposing body.

Where is the link , seems fake news.

This is some sadistic evil ****! what is wrong with these people??

NOW I CAN KILL MY SELF I HAVE ENOUGH REASON NOT TO LIVE :pissed::pissed::hitwall:

I think they are doing some satanic evil stuff this goes on a lot but people do not know about it.

What the f did i just read?

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-1024x600.jpg

Psychos are around .. Beware !!!

Sheeesh!

puke-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well, it takes all kinds to make this world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom