What's new

Ghulam Azam case witness musician Bulbul’s brother killed

yes bro, the system of witness protection hasn't been introduced in bangladeshi justice system yet. Hell! witness protection system is quite new, the US started it in the early 70s and I dont think India has it either. Its very expensive as well. But I do agree with you, a high profile case like this you need witness protection. Also, in such a small country like BD, it is quite hard to enforce it, usually witness protection means the witness leaving his/her family for good and having a complete new identity along with a new beginning.

You would need a functioning system to work, which does not exist in BD. And you are asking for witness protection program , you are stretching your luck too thin !!

I can only imagine how much the cops would charge for that kind on info !!! :woot:

Okay, maybe I was using witness protection program too literally and idealistically :lol:

But still, they should have received some form of protection. Bulbul clearly stated that his family did receive death threats before this tragic incident.

Even an officer guarding their doors and following them around would've helped as long as the trial lasted! It is the responsibility of the state to offer them security.

It appears security for everyone in Bangladesh is a wet dream :sick:

Back
Top Bottom