What's new

General Pasha Sahib: Ab Kya Khayal Hai?? By Rauf Klasra

Side-Winder

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
rauf-klasra9.jpg

hey folks share your views! @Aeronaut @Zarvan @SamranAli @Jazzbot @Leader @Last Hope @mafiya @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @nuclearpak @Abu Zolfiqar @Windjammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know whether these claims are true or not. But the way Raymond Davis was released and was handed over to US safe and sound did raise a lot of eye brows.

Baat sahi hai. What is the difference left between Hussain Haqqani and Shuja Pasha?

There should be accountability. Pasha should come forward himself and clear his name.

Don't know whether these claims are true or not. But the way Raymond Davis was released and was handed over to US safe and sound did raise a lot of eye brows.

Raymond Davis was released by the court after blood money was paid to the families of the dead according to Pakistani law. What eyebrows raised over that?

Baat sahi hai. What is the difference left between Hussain Haqqani and Shuja Pasha?

There should be accountability. Pasha should come forward himself and clear his name.

Accountability for what. Does anyoe in Pakistan have the balls to hang a man like Raymond Davies.Zardari or any dari would be shitting his pants at the thought and so would the army chief. let us not be so naive. When your roti kapra and makaan are dependant on the US why are we sensationsalizing something which we would not have done in any case.
Araz

Accountability for what. Does anyoe in Pakistan have the balls to hang a man like Raymond Davies.Zardari or any dari would be shitting his pants at the thought and so would the army chief. let us not be so naive. When your roti kapra and makaan are dependant on the US why are we sensationsalizing something which we would not have done in any case.
Araz

True what you say, but feigned moral outrage is so soothing to the national conscience, no?

Right .. and Two bit C class journalist makes claims again Head of an Agency ( which is Ironically Fighting CIA ) .. just to satisfy his personal ego .. and the fact that Gen pasha made these Good for Nothing Journalists exposed ..

what i am more sad to see is the fact that some here will actually believe this .

Right .. and Two bit C class journalist makes claims again Head of an Agency ( which is Ironically Fighting CIA ) .. just to satisfy his personal ego .. and the fact that Gen pasha made these Good for Nothing Journalists exposed ..

what i am more sad to see is the fact that some here will actually believe this .

but the writer also claims that he took the data from another source which is american,

as far as i heard about gen.pasha, he's a true patriot but still...I believe the creditability of the columnist is also good, Khon Baha or Deet is a islamic way and if relatives of the murdered guys are ok with that, then who cares! this column is pretty biased i must say..

ISI should start clean sweep operations of journalists just liberate the earth from this pollution

ISI should start clean sweep operations of journalists just liberate the earth from this pollution

The Thingis once they stary .. it will be jsut like Lal Masjid ..

At First people will be Happy & support ISI ... but later on .. for Political benefits they will get manipulated by politicians like they always have .. will start bashing ISI ..

The Thingis once they stary .. it will be jsut like Lal Masjid ..

At First people will be Happy & support ISI ... but later on .. for Political benefits they will get manipulated by politicians like they always have .. will start bashing ISI ..
Don't do direct just use others to clean this crap Mr no need to do it directly

It's such typical behavior of of Pakistani nation that such espionage happens right in front of their eyes and they cant do anything about it. We try to find conspiracy in everything except where its blatantly in front of our eyes like in Raymond Davis case..

Wish this man could have been brought to justice (actual Justice - not the sold-out Chief Justice version) but I am sure even people in Obama administration now wouldn't even know where Raymond is currently
. :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom