What's new

GB Election 2020: Surveys reveal PTI ahead of PPP, PML-N

Chalo bongiyan as usual

I do agree that one needs to govern Karachi to govern Sindh, but Karachi falls under Sindh and the head of the Provincial Government is Murad Ali Shah.

PTI has to respect the electoral result of Sindh and this is what the people delivered. I for one agree that Karachi should be treated as a special case, but we have seen that any change to the status of Karachi will result in massive revolt in Interior Sindh which we as a country cannot afford.

I always found BB very distasteful, but at the end of the day she as a Leader in Pakistan and was/is loved by millions of Pakistanis.

We can all paint the same picture with a thousand different brush.

As far as respecting electoral vote is concerned, Punjab and Karachi are already chanting "Vote ko Izzat Do" for various reasons.

As far as respecting electoral vote is concerned, Punjab and Karachi are already chanting "Vote ko Izzat Do" for various reasons.

And the trumpers are shouting count the votes
Selectors selected biden

No shortage of idiocy in the world

Yup, the picture brush clearly states 'PPP won the majority in Sindh so they form the Provincial Government'. If you can't respect their mandate then that's your problem.

Also if Punjab was chanting 'Vote ko izzat do', millions would be out on the streets. But PML-N could only gather 15000 people in Gujranwala.

PTI+MWM alliance is expected to win 12-16 seats in GB election ....
PPP and PMLN both will cut the same votebank I expect PTI to take atleast 18 more than enough to make a government

We must remember one key aspect of PDM is lack of Shia representation and people have noticed even if hacks in the media dont

Such things dont fly for long particularly in such a sensitive region

PPP has to win to puncture the PDM and to make it province... I think this will be another marriage of conveinance like PPP has got a mendate in Sindh due to there extraordinary governance in Sindh ..

PPP has to win to puncture the PDM and to make it province... I think this will be another marriage of conveinance like PPP has got a mendate in Sindh due to there extraordinary governance in Sindh ..

That's what I am fearing.

Another fk up by establishment to completely screw up and give India all the ammunition at these sensitive times. These PPP and PML-N lot are traitors , they getting hold of GB , when their narrative is up for sale for any forigen nation hostile to Pakistan, this will be a nightmare scenario.

Bilwal being told to leave GB and then given permission to stay put , na, this is all very fishy.

Pak establishment is losing plot, big time!

Nanni tweetni looks high as kite
She isn't high - it's all the botox and cosmetic surgery that results in that 'wax figurine' face.
Just like in Sindh, GB will be ruled by joint venture of PPP and PTI.
Please don't spread misinformation - there is no power sharing between the PPP & PTI in Sindh - the PPP has complete power in Sindh and Karachi, given the 18th Amendment.
Not a fan of PTI but also don't want to see Pee Pee Pee winning
Much like in the US - did not care for Biden-Harris at all, but they were still a better option (domestically) than Trump.

Though part of me still wanted Biden-Harris to lose so the Democrats would stop putting up Establishment candidates.

That logic does not apply in the case of PTI vs PMLN vs PPP though. If PTI loses, we'll be stuck with the PMLN & PPP.

Last edited:

Another fk up by establishment to completely screw up and give India all the ammunition at these sensitive times. These PPP and PML-N lot are traitors , they getting hold of GB , when their narrative is up for sale for any forigen nation hostile to Pakistan, this will be a nightmare scenario.

Bilwal being told to leave GB and then given permission to stay put , na, this is all very fishy.

We are a democracy

Of people are stupid enough to vote for PPP then that's their choice

We need to get off the all powerful establishment drugs

But let's hope PTI win

PPP hasnt even fielded candidates on all seats they cant win

PTI+MWM alliance is expected to win 12-16 seats in GB election ....
Emoi_vBXMAA3VJ0

What I observed is that people living in cities especially Karachi, educated their relatives in GB about PPPP's expertise in Sindh which caused the different turn out. I personally know couple of families that clearly said it earlier as they have seen what happened to Sindh/Karachi under PPPP rule and what PMLN has done so far. I am not surprised by the results.

Back
Top Bottom