What's new

Gaza vs Israel 'On the brink of war' AGAIN!!

Yep, the ball is in GCC court now. Iran and Syria, who openly endorsed and spoke out for the rights of Palestinians have been bogged down. Lets see how the GCC will react. They can always tell FSA to move their guns away from Assad and towards Israel (hint hint). Its going to be interesting to see how their reaction comes in the next few days.

Hamas claimed that its troops have downed an Israeli Fighter jet!! LoL

If they have problem with Israel, then why they involved in Syria against asad to find problem with Iran?
I really wanna know who can give them weapons such fajr-5 instead of Iran in future?
for now they have a lot of weapons that acquired recently and can use them in the war, but how about the future?

If they have problem with Israel, then why they involved in Syria against asad to find problem with Iran?
I really wanna know who can give them weapons such fajr-5 instead of Iran in future?
for now they have a lot of weapons that acquired recently and can use them in the war, but how about the future?

I agree, they are screwed in the near future. I am waiting to see the reaction from GCC. I mean, they are famous for sabre rattling and mouthing of countries. Israel is showing them, who their real boss actually is.

It has started. We must combine together and end this menace once and for all. We must launch a counter attack. Remember, we outnumber them and surround them. We have Allah on our side. With His help, we can crush this menace once and for all. We must destroy the infidel invaders once and for all!

BBC News - Israeli air strike kills Hamas military chief Jabari

BBC News - Israel ministry paper proposes 'toppling' Abbas over UN bid

This looks bad! Now the question arises, what stand will ARAB nations take if war breaks out. Would they adopt a policy similar to that of IRAN against ISRAEL or just provide 'lip service' and condemn the incident (nothing more)?

If you look at the history you'll find that your answer is NO, they won't do anything because they are busy with sending and providing weapons for someone in Syria besides they don't dare to do so.

Back
Top Bottom