What's new

From Karachi to Naran - Funny vlog guide

Oh Man. :pakistan:
Reminds me the last tour (In start of Aug this year), will love to visit again.
Aisi jaga par boys enjoy karta ha...not much fun with family... I mean trekking, hiking, rowing... often Pakistani women don't like these activities. They are princesses and look for 5-star hotel comfort in the desolate mountains.

Aisi jaga par boys enjoy karta ha...not much fun with family... I mean trekking, hiking, rowing... often Pakistani women don't like these activities. They are princesses and look for 5-star hotel comfort in the desolate mountains.
Boys in there company enjoy alot I mean alot, they party , they chill unlike girls of Pakistan who are best only at talking.

Boys in there company enjoy alot I mean alot, they party , they chill unlike girls of Pakistan who are best only at talking.
I mean our women are raised differently due to our values and also they are not so much interested in such activities...furthermore, they need proper facilities like toilets and shower, bed rooms with heating to sleep, while boys can sleep in camps, I mean we fished trouts in Naltar lake and cooked ourselves because no restaurant was available there. Then we trekked in snow, got stuck..PAA rescued us through a chopper.. was really dangerous but adventurous...
BTW, western girls act like boys rather try to excel...so kudos to them.. They didn't create a problem for me...

I mean our women are raised differently due to our values and also they are not so much interested in such activities...furthermore, they need proper facilities like toilets and shower, bed rooms with heating to sleep, while boys can sleep in camps, I mean we fished trouts in Naltar lake and cooked ourselves because no restaurant was available there. Then we trekked in snow, got stuck..PAA rescued us through a chopper.. was really dangerous but adventurous...
BTW, western girls act like boys rather try to excel...so kudos to them.. They didn't create a problem for me...
True I second that.

How the??? My post of 3 words is awaiting moderater approval!!!

Obviously. BTW i was with cousins (all boys) so enjoyed it so much.

Back
Top Bottom