What's new

fresh batch of 550 Strategic Plans Division Security Soldiers held at the S

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
941779_10151663074984919_1585504105_n.jpg

Major General Muhammad Tahir, Director General Headquarters Security Division receiving salute during an impressive passing out parade of fresh batch of 550 Strategic Plans Division Security Soldiers held at the Sindh Regimental Centre, Hyderabad on Tuesday. (28-5-2013).

SPD churning out alot of folks recently!

BTW, didn't they previously pass out from Baloch Regimental centre?

Army selecting people for SPD from around the country. their first priority is Army and later they search for good personals in Special forces of Police such as Elite force, Muhafiz force etc..

I love SPD force style. they live hidden life, have own intel department as well. and much more

how they recruit them??? no add on the news papers till now as far as i know

They don't recruit civilians directly... They hire from different forces, agencies etc.

and later all those departments recruit more to fulfill seats :-)

what type of training they go through like US navy seals delta force or spatsnaz or like uk special force

what type of training they go through like US navy seals delta force or spatsnaz or like uk special force

that's SSG, SSG-N or SSW.
these guys are different. Their training is probably less intensive compare to SSG.
This is why they're being pumped out in greater numbers

They hired seniors from my university as psychologists too.

whatever was written on manuals left by the imperialist army :P

p.s.

Congrts to the lads !!

police :astagh: bura zaroor hun magar haram khoor nhi :D.... and if i work hard in police it means political workers will have to leave this planet peacefully:butcher:

hahaha.. when I say work hard in Police. That means face all kinds of troubles :-D Such as, shift will be divided in 2-4 parts.
change of timings.. Transfers, Galiyaan and all that bla bla bla

Back
Top Bottom