What's new

Free West Bengal Now!

forget not bangladesh is sandwiched on three side by India .

So you are telling him, that you want fun by trolling. good keep it up.

forget not a malignant neoplasm inside your body is the most dangerous thing. Stop it before it starts metastasizing..... And for the troll part my post to zabanya was not one liner, i described honestly...

West Bangal is that Bangladesh or India sorry ... don't have by geography cap on but if its west bangal should it not be part of Bangladesh ?

Bengal was partitioned in 1947 and part of it became East Pakistan and a part of it became West Bengal.Thats a part of your history actually.

@ topic I am from West Bengal.I dont see any situation there for claiming a separate state all of a sudden,and nobody knows it better than me.
As a matter of fact Bengalis are among the most patriotic Indians,having played a great role in struggle for independence of India from British rule.

Actually the situation has been improving lately in West Bengal.With the new government coming in power,they seem to be trying to leave no stone unturned for development and prosperity of the state.

forget not a malignant neoplasm inside your body is the most dangerous thing. Stop it before it starts metastasizing..... And for the troll part my post to zabanya was not one liner, i described honestly...

pora pichi kukka. :rofl: frustration. did i said, that you posted one liner. talking blindly or talking without having knowledge is also called as trolling.

^ only exception is CPM trying to feed people poison to harass Mamata...

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

pora pichi kukka. :rofl: frustration. did i said, that you posted one liner. talking blindly or talking without having knowledge is also called as trolling.
ok ok.
prove my one sentence incorrect...

East Bengal was also part of Pakistan but did not India helped them to gain independence?

why dont play with same rule :P

What rule??.....

East Bengal(Bangladesh) wanted to separate away from Pakistan.....so India helped them.

BUT, maoists do not want to separate away from India....they want to change the regime.....and they have lost much of their steam for the violent method they adopted.

East Bengal = Now independent (was a province of pakistan)
W. bengal = Still dependent (is continuing as a province of India, lol).

I wonder when will they rise up from sleep?

BUT West Bengal was never a part of Pakistan.........It has always been a part of India......

what is your point??

our west bengal brothers are in euphoria - glory of being super power..... Let them be... Bengal was known as land of revolt to Mughals and today we have followed our ancestor's path..

You have followed your ancestor's path by adopting their enemy's religion ? :blink:

This thread is full BS..

eso bangali amra dujone bhai bhai..
cholo ei sob thread theke dure palai..:lol:

Bangladeshis are not Bengalis.....they are called Bangals.

They adopted our Bengali culture.........

oye ghoti, what is the definition of Bangali and Bangal??? Dialect me maat Ja. Only pure bangla is spoken in Kushtia region...

East Bengal = Now independent (was a province of pakistan)
W. bengal = Still dependent (is continuing as a province of India, lol).

I wonder when will they rise up from sleep?

That is what u dont understand..and we Indian bengalis know..

West Bengal/ Paschimbangal is not a province of India. It is India as is Andhra Pradesh, Maharastra or Delhi...

oye ghoti, what is the definition of Bangali and Bangal??? Dialect me maat Ja. Only pure bangla is spoken in Kushtia region...

Once we were ONE....then you forgot who your ancestors were and what they did......and chose your own path......

people of north Bangladesh are pro-india they actually want to be part of greater Assam. And non-bengalis of Chittagong division should be given to Mizoram state of India since both areas have significant population of Chakma tribe, secondly they are already frustrated by BD govt's step motherly attitude.

But, you skipped the fact north bengal's people traditionally votes for BNP (the party is Anti-India). For non-bengalis tribal area? Know this, Bengali people are majority everywhere in Bangladesh, everyone is minor in Bangladesh except Bengali people.

Bangladesh isn't a cross cultural country, but a homogeneous country ruled by the Bengali people. Dont forget this.

Funny & unsmart people like indians always come-up with some imaginary and hilarious facts.

Be free like an independent state, have shame being a provincial people.

Back
Top Bottom