Free Rice

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
did you know

• 925 million people are hungry.
  • Every day, almost 16,000 children die from hunger-related causes. That's one child every five seconds.

I am sure not many peoples can donate everyday and wishes to do the best they can do to feed the hungry children's. I was wondering many of us waste time playing games and other stuff so why not go to this website for 5 minutes a day and play a English vocabulary, maths and other subjects related game on its website, that will not only increase your knowledge but also feed the hungry peoples by giving each answer correctly.

Please visit this website and you will know how easy it is to donate without spending a single penny!

Homepage | Freerice.com

You can also create an account to track how many grains of rice you have donated thus far

Best of luck!

This is a useful calculator to see how many children's you can feed by giving a very small donation

Calculator | wefeedback

Please also share any donation related websites (if you know any) that can be helpful for members interested. Lets help the world by helping the poor people if not financially then by our actions!

Zakat,alms etc are noble thoughts but more than giving it is necessary to make sure where that what you are giving reaches to the people for whom you are giving.Otherwise its of no use.Its the duty of giver to ensure it.

Zakat,alms etc are noble thoughts but more than giving it is necessary to make sure where that what you are giving reaches to the people for whom you are giving.Otherwise its of no use.Its the duty of giver to ensure it.
Lets keep this thread exclusive for the sake of humanity. Humanity first, before any religion. Next time i would urge you to use "donation" term to keep this thread distinct from religion.

Thanks for your reply though

Lets keep this thread exclusive for the sake of humanity. Humanity first, before any religion. Next time i would urge you to use "donation" term to keep this thread distinct from religion.

Thanks for your reply though
Lol one more confused pseudo-secularist.

Back
Top Bottom