What's new

‘Free Kashmir’ 'Nagaland' 'Khalistan' & 'Dalits" Protests in London and Brussels

It doesn't matter whether you are holding an AK-47 , a cricket bat , a pen or a stone....
To get killed by Indian army, u just need to be a Kashmiri Muslim
#Ganowpora
#Shopian
#ShopianMassacre
Well technically, an AK will almost definitely get you killed. A stone or a pen, it depends on your intentions with it.

That' none of your concern as an Indian.
If you can blame Pakistan's economic failures on 'Indian' ttp bla bullsh*t, I will feel inclined to step in your business as well. It's a two way street here mate.

The video lost any sense of credibility when those morons started chanting Pak army slogans :rofl:
If the issue was raised by Indian Kashmiris seeking secession, that would've made sense. All I see are are bunch of people not involved with Kashmir in any way openly declaring support for Pakistan. They don't want freedom for Kashmir, they want the Pakistan's official policies for Kashmir implemented.
Also, what the hell were they even doing in this video, the squabbling by the cars looks less like a freedom protest and more like a bunch of uncles out on a picnic arguing about where to set the table.

Send them, we have a few 7.62 predictions waiting for him. Just remind the poor bastard to upload his pics beforehand on facebook so the losers here can put it up as their dislay picture.
What filth coming from your filthy mouth.
You insulting our Messenger.
Instead of using a civilized tongue and argue you adopted the language of deprived evil Satan.
@Horus , @Oscar, @Jungibaaz , @waz , @Zaki, @The Eagle , @WebMaster ,
Please permanently ban and abolish this filthy creature. Please male sure he does not comeback under any pseudo names.

And rightly so. Things have changed. What was the situation in the 1940's is not what we have now. Both of us have heavily influenced things. I fear the old approach might not work. We need a new plan.

Well, India itself changed the situation deliberately, therefore, based on the Latin maxim commodum ex injuria sua nemo habere debet (no party can take undue advantage of his own wrong), India has no moral or legal right to blame Pakistan for halting the process...

For example:

• In 1951, India in violation of the Security Council resolution of 30 March. 1951 set up a so-called Constituent Assembly

• In 1952, India in violation of UN resolutions took steps to bring about the administrative merger of Kashmir with India. An agreement, known as the Delhi Agreement, was signed that year; it covered such matters as residuary powers, citizenship laws, fundamental rights, powers of the Supreme Court in relation to the State of Jammu and Kashmir, the application of emergency provisions embodied in the Constitution and the headship of the state.

• In April 1954, the customs barriers between occupied Kashmir and India were abolished

• In May 1954, India further tightened its grip over occupied Kashmir by the promulgation of a Presidential Order, which had the effect of extending the jurisdiction of the Indian Union. The Order also modified the definition of the term “state subjects” and broadened its basis to include all persons who had acquired immovable property there. This was calculated to reduce the Muslim majority in the state which had already been seriously affected by acts of genocide carried out in the Jammu province in 1947.

• In 1956, Kashmir’s financial integration with India which was launched the previous year was completed; and the Auditor General of India was empowered to exercise the same jurisdiction in Jammu and Kashmir as in other states.

• In April 1955, other provisions of the Indian Constitution were made applicable to the state.

• In November 1956, India began taking steps unilaterally to integrate the state with the Union of India with effect from 26 January 1957, in complete disregard of India’s assurances to the contrary solemnly expressed before the Security Council and in defiance of the Security Council’s resolution of 30 March, 1951. This occasioned the adoption of another resolution by the Security Jo on 24 January, 1957, which reaffirmed the Council’s resolution of 30 March, 1951 and declared that: “The convening of a Constituent Assembly as recommended by the General Council of the ‘All Jammu and Kashmir National Conference’ and any action that Assembly may have taken or might attempt to take to determine the future shape and affiliation of the entire State or any part thereof, or action by the parties concerned in support of any action by the Assembly would not constitute a disposition of the ‘State’ in accordance with the principles enunciated by the Security Council.” ............

And so on .....

Yes, this is what I thought too.

The problem is I am not too well acquainted with the the UN resolutions on Kashmir myself.

But I do know for sure that Pakistan has the moral ground on this case. India just wants land. India does not care about the Kashmiri people or their aspirations.

Yes, you are right. Pakistan has the moral as well as the legal ground on this case.

• India, in an attempt to deceive the world, seeks to fasten on Pakistan a responsibility to withdraw troops from Jammu and Kashmir unilaterally and unconditionally, by quoting out of context a certain provision of UN Commission’s resolution of 13 August 1948, that is, Part 11, paragraph A.I.

• While doing so, India deliberately suppresses the other paragraphs of Part II. The Indians are guilty of suppressio veri and suggestio falsi.

• These subsequent paragraphs make it obvious that the obligation of Pakistan to withdraw its troops from the state of Jammu and Kashmir does not devolve until both sides conclude a truce agreement to govern the withdrawal of not only Pakistan forces but also the bulk of the Indian armed forces from the state

• The reciprocal obligations of the two sides as to the modalities of demilitarization, have been persistently sought to be confused by India over the past 70 years almost as to mislead the world into believing that the obligation of withdrawal devolves on Pakistan unilaterally. A reference to the provisions of Part II of the resolution of 13 August, 1948 and the elucidations given by the United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan to the Government of Pakistan, established beyond any possibility of dispute the reciprocal nature of the undertaking given by the two sides to withdraw their armed forces from the state of Jammu and Kashmir

Indians refused to accept any demilitarization plan proposed by the UN (they rejected eleven such plans) and hence Truce Agreement could not be concluded. So, the Commission never notified Pakistan to begin withdrawing its forces. Pakistan had made it clear to the UN that it was ready to withdraw its troops as soon as the Commission notified it, Pakistan went a step further and told the UN that it was ready to withdraw its troops in favor of UN troops regardless of Indian reaction to such a proposal ...

There's a reason for which the UN appointed official mediator (i.e Sir Owen Dixon) blamed India and not Pakistan for halting the process ...

Pakistan stands ready to conclude a truce agreement with India, even today ... So, next time some Indian tries to tell you that Pakistan refuses to implement UN Resolutions, present hard Facts to him ...

Last edited:
First off, I didn't insult your Messenger, I insulted whatever idiot thinks of himself as a messenger and comes to 'conquer India on some lunatic prophecy'
Some people of my ummah will invade India and Allah will enable them to conquer it, until they bring the kings of India in chains, and Allah will forgive them their sins. Then they will return to ash-Shaam (Syria) and they will find ‘Eesa ibn Maryam in Syria".

That's the line you posted, and that's the moron I was referring to. And India will defend itself, God or otherwise.

Second, the Mods can check and verify if I'm one of the more outburst prone or civilized member here :-) I don't believe I've ever said anything that can be construed as 'filthy'. Not my fault you misinterpreted what I said.

Third, did I adopt the language of Satan by arguing with you? Are so holy and pious that me countering what you said made me Satan? :rofl:
First off, I didn't insult your Messenger, I insulted whatever idiot thinks of himself as a messenger and comes to 'conquer India on some lunatic prophecy'
Some people of my ummah will invade India and Allah will enable them to conquer it, until they bring the kings of India in chains, and Allah will forgive them their sins. Then they will return to ash-Shaam (Syria) and they will find ‘Eesa ibn Maryam in Syria".

That's the line you posted, and that's the moron I was referring to. And India will defend itself, God or otherwise.

Second, the Mods can check and verify if I'm one of the more outburst prone or civilized member here :-) I don't believe I've ever said anything that can be construed as 'filthy'. Not my fault you misinterpreted what I said.

Third, did I adopt the language of Satan by arguing with you? Are so holy and pious that me countering what you said made me Satan? :rofl:
Admins please ban this person. He keeps using foul language for the Messenger.
Please do your duty and do it now.
@Horus , @Oscar, @Jungibaaz , @waz , @Zaki, @The Eagle , @WebMaster

If you can blame Pakistan's economic failures on 'Indian' ttp bla bullsh*t, I will feel inclined to step in your business as well. It's a two way street here mate.

If you wish to step in to step in, why don't you join your brethren ttp and bla terrorists and try infiltrating Pakistan. Or you are $h1tting your p@ an tees that Pakistan’s LEA will,arrange your meeting with God?

Step in to argue and point out that India had nothing to do with whatever you think is currently ailing Pakistan, not step in and declare war.

India has nothing to do with bla, ttp, India is a Supa pawa, India is more whiter than whites.

Dude go and tell these dreams to bhartis.

What filth coming from your filthy mouth.
You insulting our Messenger.
Instead of using a civilized tongue and argue you adopted the language of deprived evil Satan.
@Horus , @Oscar, @Jungibaaz , @waz , @Zaki, @The Eagle , @WebMaster ,
Please permanently ban and abolish this filthy creature. Please male sure he does not comeback under any pseudo names.
Admins, this serious matter hasn't been taken care of. This thing can get out of spiral you know.
@waz , @WebMaster , @Oscar , @Horus ,

Admins, this serious matter hasn't been taken care of. This thing can get out of spiral you know.
@waz , @WebMaster , @Oscar , @Horus ,
You've been bit*hing about it for three days now, and haven't contributed anything to the thread. Maybe you should be the one banned, my pious friend.
Again, where did I use the language of Satan?

Back
Top Bottom