What's new

‘Free Kashmir’ 'Nagaland' 'Khalistan' & 'Dalits" Protests in London and Brussels

The reality can be very harsh you guys. You should not bother coming to reality

We face reality unlike some fake democracy who behind the curtains are slave of their govt, army and media.

We are “ignored “due to our large economy?! Lol yes that makes a lot of sense.

Besides, the customer is always right! How we get our leverage is our business. You wouldn’t know about it even if it hit you in the face!

Please stick to begging for Alms and blowing yourselves up in marketplaces to get attention as that is your forte. Leave the matter of business and trade to those that matter and have money.

I meant to say was that your human right violations are ignored due to larger economy.

You are not customer but the cow who is milked by all, but have no say.

@WebMaster @The Eagle @waz

Can I reply him by saying,
"Please stick with your national sports of r@p3 and murdering Muslims"

I meant to say was that your human right violations are ignored due to larger economy.

Well then get a better economy and Push your agenda. Till then stop crying on every forum...or as you people call it your “randi Rona”. The whining is getting old

You are not customer but the cow who is milked by all, but have no say.

As I said, you wouldn’t know your *** from your elbow about business or trade. We’ll call you if we need a taxi lol

Push Pakistanis against the corner they always fight back. India brought this upon themselves with the Balochistan campaign.

India spending millions and having Barhamdah Bugti as the face of Baloch freedom movement is a joke as hes a terrorist who was part of terrorist organisation responsible for killing thousands of people and security officials. Hence why not even Switzerland 'the champions of human rights' don't want to give him and his cronies asylum.

India cant claim them and give them asylum because the whole game will be exposed as who was behind BLA movement and how they are living off new delhi funds even though indians were begging their goverment to give these terrorists asylum once Swiss rejects them. India cant claim their own agents who they are spending millions on hilarious :lol:.

You are absolutely wrong. Subsequent UN resolutions removed that need.

Yes, subsequent UN Resolutions didn't require Pakistan to remove all its troops but India din't accept those Resolutions (despite the fact that India itself took the dispute to the UN asking it to mediate)...

But even as per the earlier UN Resolutions accepted by India, Pakistan was under no obligation to withdraw its forces from Kashmir unilaterally ..

It was India which backtracked and refused to implement the process and the irrefutable proof of Indian refusal is contained in the report (Para 52 of Document S/1971) of the UN appointed official mediator, Sir Owen Dixon:

"In the end, I became convinced that India`s agreement would never be obtained to demilitarization in any such form, or to provisions governing the period of the plebiscite of any such character, as would in my opinion permit the plebiscite being conducted in conditions sufficiently guarding against intimidation, and other forms of abuse by which the freedom and fairness of the plebiscite might be imperiled."

Yes, subsequent UN Resolutions didn't require Pakistan to remove all its troops but India din't accept those Resolutions (despite the fact that India itself took the dispute to the UN asking it to mediate)...

But even as per the earlier UN Resolutions accepted by India, Pakistan was under no obligation to withdraw its forces from Kashmir unilaterally ..

It was India which backtracked and refused to implement the process and the irrefutable proof of Indian refusal is contained in the report (Para 52 of Document S/1971) of the UN appointed official mediator, Sir Owen Dixon:

"In the end, I became convinced that India`s agreement would never be obtained to demilitarization in any such form, or to provisions governing the period of the plebiscite of any such character, as would in my opinion permit the plebiscite being conducted in conditions sufficiently guarding against intimidation, and other forms of abuse by which the freedom and fairness of the plebiscite might be imperiled."
Yes, this is what I thought too.

The problem is I am not too well acquainted with the the UN resolutions on Kashmir myself.

But I do know for sure that Pakistan has the moral ground on this case. India just wants land. India does not care about the Kashmiri people or their aspirations.

And rightly so. Things have changed. What was the situation in the 1940's is not what we have now. Both of us have heavily influenced things. I fear the old approach might not work. We need a new plan.

And rightly so. Things have changed. What was the situation in the 1940's is not what we have now. Both of us have heavily influenced things. I fear the old approach might not work. We need a new plan.
No, the Plebiscite plan is perfectly relevant and a good solution to the problem.

No, the Plebiscite plan is perfectly relevant and a good solution to the problem.
If it worked, it would've been done already. You're kidding yourself if you expect the Indian government to implement the plebiscite as it is now, after the whole valley had undergone radicalization. For lack of a better example, that's like holding a plebiscite in Syria among terrorists to see if isis wants land there. A new solution is needed, one that makes sure that 'external factors' don't sway the opinion of the people. It might be the only way.

Well then get a better economy and Push your agenda. Till then stop crying on every forum...or as you people call it your “randi Rona”. The whining is getting old

Pakistan gets better economy or not, none of bharti concern. They should be busy in their r@n rona which they are famous for.

As I said, you wouldn’t know your *** from your elbow about business or trade. We’ll call you if we need a taxi lol

Your bharat mata was inside the womb when Pakistan was doing business with entire world.

Your opening up has been recent and you should thank your ttp bla terrorists due to whom Pakistan got busy fighting.

Jumma Jumma 8 din and a bharti will teach us business.

Pakistan gets better economy or not, none of bharti concern. They should be busy in their r@n rona which they are famous for.

Your bharat mata was inside the womb when Pakistan was doing business with entire world.

Your opening up has been recent and you should thank your ttp bla terrorists due to whom Pakistan got busy fighting.

Jumma Jumma 8 din and a bharti will teach us business.
And I suppose factors like education, a large young population, a more tolerant and safe space to start up business, a working democracy, stable government etc has nothing to do with it?
Keep blaming boogie men for your problems mate. Personally, I blame Zia for the situation Pakistan is in.

And I suppose factors like education, a large young population, a more tolerant and safe space to start up business, a working democracy, stable government etc has nothing to do with it?
Keep blaming boogie men for your problems mate. Personally, I blame Zia for the situation Pakistan is in.

What Zia did was Pakistan's internal issue. I may dislike Zia for what he had done to Pakistan but it doesn't mean that Zia or Pakistan is to be blamed for anything that goes wrong in India, from violence to a children born.

It doesn't matter whether you are holding an AK-47 , a cricket bat , a pen or a stone....
To get killed by Indian army, u just need to be a Kashmiri Muslim
#Ganowpora
#Shopian
#ShopianMassacre

What Zia did was Pakistan's internal issue. I may dislike Zia for what he had done to Pakistan but it doesn't mean that Zia or Pakistan is to be blamed for anything that goes wrong in India, from violence to a children born.
I never said he was to blame for anything that happened in India, I said he was to be blamed for what happened to Pakistan :-)

Back
Top Bottom