What's new

‘Free Kashmir’ 'Nagaland' 'Khalistan' & 'Dalits" Protests in London and Brussels

Indian govt's stupid mistake creating propaganda against Pakistan's legal areas will now bite and haunt them them. India is way way more fragile than Pakistan.

Like I said in the past, whatever india does...Pakistan follows. India send proxies and terrorists in 71, India did nuclear tests...Pakistan followed, India played a name calling game...Pakistan has started it in 2017, and now this.

Indian govt is just fooling it's people by making them think that Pakistan and Kashmiris will some how back away from IOK and Kashmir dispute status.

Problem is, we just do everything better than Pakistan! lol

No it won't. If India-sponsored campaigns against Pakistan were deemed a waste of money and ineffective, how will these anti-India campaigns mentioned in OP be anymore effective?

Let's be honest here. India launched campaigns against Balochistan, Karachi, Sindh, Pashtunistan, Gilgit Baltistan.

There is few issues in Balochistan but the demographics of Balochistan make it impossible for groups such as BLA terrorists and indian sponsored elements to spread chaos all over he province. Entire north is populated by Pushtuns, North West by Hazaras, South and South West equally by Makranis, Brahuvis and Balochs and eastern areas are divided between more than 100 Baloch tribes and Sindhi, Seraiki ethnicities. Out of those 100 tribes only 3 to 5 tribes have demands with GOP. As for Sindh, Karachi, Pashtunistan and Gilgit Baltistan, I would only see that as a joke by Indians. Campaign against those areas are similar as throwing money in gutter line. I'm the native of Karachi and Sindh.

Now for India, all north eastern states have a much bigger problem than Balochistan, tamiladdua have similar problem as East Pakistan, whereas Khalistan is something like Pakistan before 47.

It is not a good idea to throw stones at someone's windows in an attempt to break their glass windows, if your own house is made up completely of glass.

Problem is, we just do everything better than Pakistan! lol

Wrong, you are ignored by the world due to larger economy hence the milking cow. In short everyone want's to milk Bharat Mata.

Kashmir Gujarat Hyderabad nagaland Punjab banega Pakistan.

Kerela, Karnataka , UP and bihar are feeling left out!!

Meanwhile ...
DUdcWntVQAAEH1e

Its done by random civilians using their own private vehicles. ..
images
Looks like The Washington Times! *Sigh* atleast this campaign/ protest looks more professional and well funded haha

N
No, this is not wrong . I have posted only correct information. Go and check on UN site. You just pointed one side and ignoring other part about Pakistan

Only Kashmir resolution pass in UN and that was in 1948. Further, nothing changed.

Let me highlight important point...

Now the position is that on December 25, 1948, Pakistan formally conveyed to the Security Council its acceptance of the Resolution of 13 August 1948. India had already accepted it. But Pakistan failed to implement its clauses, and as such, the UNCIP was unable to communicate to India ratification of implementation of Resolution of 13 August 1948 by Pakistan. And with that, the question of plebiscite fell through and was never revived at the UN level.
Why Pakistan did not implement the Resolution of 13 August 1948? We don’t have any convincing answer. Maybe it was not confident about the outcome of the plebiscite: maybe it was apprehensive of losing the strategic Northern Areas (present Gilgit-Baltistan), something which the Anglo-America Bloc was loath to happen. The net result was that the UN Resolutions became un-implementable and plebiscite redundant. That is why former UN General Secretary Kofi Annan had said “that the General Assembly cannot implement the resolutions of the UNCIP.”
No, this is not wrong . I have posted only correct information. Go and check on UN site. You just pointed one side and ignoring other part about Pakistan

Only Kashmir resolution pass in UN and that was in 1948. Further, nothing changed.

Let me highlight important point...

Now the position is that on December 25, 1948, Pakistan formally conveyed to the Security Council its acceptance of the Resolution of 13 August 1948. India had already accepted it. But Pakistan failed to implement its clauses, and as such, the UNCIP was unable to communicate to India ratification of implementation of Resolution of 13 August 1948 by Pakistan. And with that, the question of plebiscite fell through and was never revived at the UN level.
Why Pakistan did not implement the Resolution of 13 August 1948? We don’t have any convincing answer. Maybe it was not confident about the outcome of the plebiscite: maybe it was apprehensive of losing the strategic Northern Areas (present Gilgit-Baltistan), something which the Anglo-America Bloc was loath to happen. The net result was that the UN Resolutions became un-implementable and plebiscite redundant. That is why former UN General Secretary Kofi Annan had said “that the General Assembly cannot implement the resolutions of the UNCIP.”
You quoted BBC. That is not what the BBC says. I quoted what the BBC says.

Kofi Annan just said there must be another way to solved the Kashmir problem because Indians do not want to remove their occupation from Kashmiri lands.

It is India WHICH IS AT FAULT. Pakistan has the moral ground here.

The thing is, Pakistan has nothing to do with any such arrangements at all. We don't have such stock money to spent and even Indians will agree. However, it happens every year and this time, someone in back days gave an idea that how others can do as such. Also, remember that few days back, Sikh in UK, US & Canada (if I am not wrong) banned Indian Officials from entering into Gurdwara on official visit. Then we read about security forces encounter in Nagaland claiming many soldier's lives. Also, Kashmiris in Indian occupied Kashmir observed the same contrary to Indian wish so today's protests aren't surprise at all.

Without South Tibet joining China... no one is going to get any Freedom.

The Freedom of Kashmir and reunion of South Tibet with China are intertwined.

South Tibet is the key.

Let the people of India excercise their DEMOCRATIC Rights and decide without oppression what they wish to be their destiny.

Let there be FREEDOM in India!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom