What's new

France to provide combat copters

French advisor agreed to provide pakistan Eurocopter Tiger :taz:

French advisor calls on PM Gilani

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani Thursday said that the world community should come forward and help Pakistan in war against terrorism.

Admiral Edouard Guillaud, Advisor to the President Sarkozy of France called on the Prime Minister Gilani at Prime Minister House.

The PM Gilani urged France to hammer out a roadmap to provide nuclear technology to Pakistan.

The French advisor said his country will give Pakistan Tiger helicopter and other military equipments.
French advisor calls on PM Gilani

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good news!!!:enjoy:

we need these state of art weapons, it will furthur enhance our force.

3503f408abcb51f4cb31017a93294b86.gif

d204913eba6017498ddf95d48aa0f956.jpg

These helicopters cost upto 50 million dollars each, do we have the money to purchase them?

Don't tell me that French will be providing them for free!!

Whats going to happen to future procurement of the wz10 or t129. Surely we should wait for these and gain ToT.

These helicopters cost upto 50 million dollars each, do we have the money to purchase them?

Don't tell me that French will be providing them for free!!

Lol, I was just about to ask what 'give' means in this case. It's of course easy to say such a thing as it is not solely a French decision (they can always blame e.g. Germans if a deal doesn't go through).

If the contract includes Aircrew Training Devices; Groundcrew Training Devices and Training Courses and Course Materiel the price tag is around 59 millions.
Strictly from Australian point of view. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom