What's new

Former Punjab governor Mustafa Khar joins PTI

A political party is a public property. Anyone can join it. But its the leadership of political party that gives it the guidance.

As long as PTI adheres to its vision on which it was established, it does not matter who joins the party as long as they follow the party policies.

We are an unforgiving people. We will not forgive someone for his or her past but we individually dont learn from our mistakes, learn from our history and thus keep repeating the same mistakes. While its easy to criticize anyone, its import too to not lose sense of perspective and at times try to introspect too.
Whatever you said dont make any sense. If a politician remain in corrupt party under corrupt leadership for such long period then he is as guilty of corruption as leadership of party and they are simply opportunists when join others parties

Not again........how many times are stories of this guy joining PTI will be published.

Whatever you said dont make any sense. If a politician remain in corrupt party under corrupt leadership for such long period then he is as guilty of corruption as leadership of party and they are simply opportunists when join others parties

Being a feudal I dont like Khar at all. But as far as I remember, he never had any corruption charges against him. Actually none of the PPP founding fathers had any corruption charges against them.

I personally dont want people like him in PTI.

Being a feudal I dont like Khar at all. But as far as I remember, he never had any corruption charges against him. Actually none of the PPP founding fathers had any corruption charges against them.

I personally dont want people like him in PTI.
hahhahahahhhhaha:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. proven case was taking arms from india and destabilizing country in 1980s
  2. longest corruption case was closed recently after NAB failed
  3. having relations with RAW his wife even admit it with proofs he meet indra and RAW officials
  4. KALA KHATAI area land grabbing of more then 100 MURRABA Agriculture lands
  5. making illegal 6km road to his land while army object the road as its go very close to indo pak border
  6. jalu park illegal allotment of two banglows
  7. ikram poora and kotli heeraan land grab of some 25 MURRABA
  8. Talwandi sher khan land grab of some 35 murraba ( 857 hectares )
  9. 3 rupees per hacture land grab from farmers while he was minister of power in 1993 in chak dhedo
  10. using wapda machines and all power to clean land from river 45 murraba land was cleaned and captured total
  11. its separate then what he capture muzafar gardh and layya land those are very huge number
  12. Lahore he captured a farm house next to his land with gun power a famous case
  13. narang mandi area gangs and land grabbing is also history .khar keep gangs there and capture not only land but sometime whole villages
and so on please research some history janab

leave alone kidnapping army chief was his biggest crime

hahhahahahhhhaha:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. proven case was taking arms from india and destabilizing country in 1980s
  2. longest corruption case was closed recently after NAB failed
  3. having relations with RAW his wife even admit it with proofs he meet indra and RAW officials
  4. KALA KHATAI area land grabbing of more then 100 MURRABA Agriculture lands
  5. making illegal 6km road to his land while army object the road as its go very close to indo pak border
  6. jalu park illegal allotment of two banglows
  7. ikram poora and kotli heeraan land grab of some 25 MURRABA
  8. Talwandi sher khan land grab of some 35 murraba ( 857 hectares )
  9. 3 rupees per hacture land grab from farmers while he was minister of power in 1993 in chak dhedo
  10. using wapda machines and all power to clean land from river 45 murraba land was cleaned and captured total
  11. its separate then what he capture muzafar gardh and layya land those are very huge number
  12. Lahore he captured a farm house next to his land with gun power a famous case
  13. narang mandi area gangs and land grabbing is also history .khar keep gangs there and capture not only land but sometime whole villages
and so on please research some history janab

leave alone kidnapping army chief was his biggest crime

My maternal grandparents were allocated land upon arrival from Amritsar in the 1940s in Muzzafargarh (Land that Hindus and Sikhs had left behind). This vile man Khar used any corrupt trick up his sleeve to rob decent sharif people that had arrived from East Punjab from these lands, using his thugs to force out those that refused to leave. On top of that he is a traitor having worked for RAW.

In short PTI has lost even more respect in my eyes by proudly announcing the addition of people like him in their party. Shame on you IK. Konsa naya Pakistan hae yeh?

My maternal grandparents received land upon arrival from Amritsar in the 1940s in Muzzafargarh (Land that Hindus and Sikhs had left behind). This vile man used any corrupt trick up his sleeve to rob decent sharif people that had arrived from East Punjab from these lands, using his thugs to force out those that refused to leave. On top of that he is a traitor having worked for RAW.

In short PTI has lost even more respect in my eyes by proudly announcing the addition of people like him in their party. Shame on you IK. Konsa naya Pakistan hae yeh?
not only grab land by his mafia gang also he engaged those whom never handover their land in fake FIRs and cases in courts . he want land at any cost and he got it what he wish . he and his family went as much as down for grabbing land they know very well it is only thing which will keep them rich and in power always .

یا اللہ کلبھوشن کو ہدایت دے تاکہ وہ پی ٹی آئی جوائن کر کے صراط مستقیم پر چل سکے -:lol: آمین

not only grab land by his mafia gang also he engaged those whom never handover their land in fake FIRs and cases in courts . he want land at any cost and he got it what he wish . he and his family went as much as down for grabbing land they know very well it is only thing which will keep them rich and in power always .

یا اللہ کلبھوشن کو ہدایت دے تاکہ وہ پی ٹی آئی جوائن کر کے صراط مستقیم پر چل سکے -:lol: آمین

If one RAW agent has joined, then what is stopping Kulbashan haha :lol:

کتاب میں لکھا ھے :

جب پنجاب میں " نظامِ مُصطفیٰﷺ " کے بجائے " نظامِ مُصطفیٰ کھر " تھا تو

اُن دنوں پپلز پارٹی کے جیالے شیخ رفیق کے ایک ورکر کی شادی ہوئی ۔ ورکر نے سہاگ رات کو کمرۂ عروسی میں جا کر بیوی سے پوچھا :
" کھر کو جانتی ہو ؟ "

تو محترمہ نے موصوف کو حجلہ عروسی سے باہر نکال دیا اور صبح ہوتے ہی طلاق لے لی یہ کہہ کر کہ " تم نے مجھے آخر سمجھا ہی کیا ھے ؟ "

ـــــــــــــــــ
1f603.png

Still no confirmation that Khar has joined PTI. the question here is that if he had meet IK in bani gala as the article states then where are the pics. To me it looks like another planted news to malign IK and PTI.

Khan is politically suicidal or so it seems.
Khar represents the plight of the Pakistani system.
I guess Mr. Haq and Mr. Qureshi are doing their jobs faithfully.

My maternal grandparents were allocated land upon arrival from Amritsar in the 1940s in Muzzafargarh (Land that Hindus and Sikhs had left behind). This vile man Khar used any corrupt trick up his sleeve to rob decent sharif people that had arrived from East Punjab from these lands, using his thugs to force out those that refused to leave. On top of that he is a traitor having worked for RAW.

I guess the definition of Naya Pakistan is changing fast to Akhand Barat. Not only that, it doesn't help given the history of PTI pro-stances on Indian-funded-Terrorist-outfit-aka-TTP for years until the official military operation changed everything.

I think if backlash is bigger then IK will not give him ticket. He's hardly electable now. Better to bring new face instead of him.

Imran Khan is known to be spur of the moment sometimes. His desperation for powers using short-cut cannot be trusted nowadays. You can almost bet anything is possible.

For all those baboons claiming PTI is heading towards Akhand Bharat. Here are some pics below to prove your point

Bharti PM visiting PTI chief's grand daughter's wedding

narendra-modi-reached-in-nawaz-sharif-s-granddaughter-wedding.jpg

Modi_Nawaz_Raiwind.jpg

Imran Khan is known to be spur of the moment sometimes. His desperation for powers using short-cut cannot be trusted nowadays. You can almost bet anything is possible.

Khar stopped being political force long time ago. If IK still give him ticket then he will only betray his supporters who want change and not feudals. In Sindh I can understand, these poor people don't have any other option. But in south punjab things have changed and likes of Khar are spent force now.

I wish things change in Southern Punjab - not at all as we discuss on April 25th, 2017. Punjab starting from Okara till Rahim Yar Khan bordering rural Sindh is totally under feudal lord influence - exceptions might be there (1 in 1,000 - where Jamaat-e-Islami candidates might win few small central city seats like one in RYK or Jamshed Dasti because land holdings in his constituency is smaller than most others, there might be one or two other examples like this but generally speaking look at land holdings of current and last terms MNAs and MPAs and you'll see how the heat map looks like. The stretch continues from Okara to RYK and goes till pretty much Hyderabad from where Sarwari Jamaat of Makhdoom Amin Fahim's family will undoubtedly will win majority and urban Hyderabad will be MQM - that's a long stretch of feudal mafias.

GM Khan is not a winning candidate for sure - and it will hurt PTI more than benefit as selective optically illusional PMLN camp will make hue and cry on him joining PTI - ironically these Noonies were quiet when 72 tickets were allotted by PMLN in 2013 to Musharraf's or PML of Shujaat Hussain's MNAs/MPAs but selective amnesia is always a bliss for those anchors and PMLN supporters for making Roshan Pakistan without loadshedding (PMLN's sales pitch in 2013 elections) - but wait: hasn't shortfall increased from 4,000 MW to around 7,500 MW - that's acceptable since its done by King Sharif - or more recent glorified connotation - The Godfather.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom