What's new

‘Forget the BRICS, invest In ‘Breakout Nations’

how can you compare isreal to any country? its an insult to the world , a country who couldnt protect its 6 million people , that got ruled by ottomans for 100s of years , and today is king of massacre and genocides poor jew

Israel is like Box Jellyfish, small and seemingly harmless, drifting in an ocean of world political affairs, but if you try to mess with it it will unleash might that you couldn't have imagined be in the possession of such a small creature.

HAHAH this is the funniest thing i saw in my life , isreal is like a little fish , without its dad the shark it will get grilled

1-3jewswait-c.jpg

jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif

This sums jews up

jew_diaspora_in_ottoman_empire_by_ay_deezy-d31lvi3.png

Dont worry we wont rule you again like a fish

Do i compare Israel to anything? Retardturk...

Israel is like Box Jellyfish, small and seemingly harmless, drifting in an ocean of world political affairs, but if you try to mess with it it will unleash might that you couldn't have imagined be in the possession of such a small creature.

HAHAH this is the funniest thing i saw in my life , isreal is like a little fish , without its dad the shark it will get grilled

Really? the funniest throughout your life? poor soul, your parents must be siblings...

"great thread"? korean's threads are all cancer, toxic from the very first typed letter.

"great thread"? korean's threads are all cancer, toxic from the very first typed letter.

"Korean" (lol what a name) is actually a secondary account of "JayAtl".

They use exactly the same sources and make exactly the same arguments. Both accounts take turns getting banned.

im not rascist , the jew started it and the chinese guy carried on about us when i never even said anything aobut israel or china they started it

That is pretty racist.

But then again, you are racist against us as well. You called us a nation of "1.3 billion rats", don't you remember Ottoman-Turk?

"Korean" (lol what a name) is actually a secondary account of "JayAtl".

They use exactly the same sources and make exactly the same arguments. Both accounts take turns getting banned.

The guy just posted an article which bears relevance if you have read it.
I know the part about China is a bit far fetched, but it is a real threat that China has few young people and many old people. That will effect China's economy in the longer run.

Actually its not such a bad idea. South Korea, Turkey, Mexico can be very favorite investment destination. Discarding BRICS might not be such a good idea, but can be an alternative for diversification of one's portfolio.

If anyone to be called "the Germany of Asia", it should be Japan.
Times have changed. Japan is now the Britain of Asia, an island nation with declining manufacturing but a strong finance industry. The title of "The Germany of Asia" has been passed onto Korea.

Times have changed. Japan is now the Britain of Asia, an island nation with declining manufacturing but a strong finance industry. The title of "The Germany of Asia" has been passed onto Korea.

Which roles will India, Pakistan and China take you imagine?

Back
Top Bottom