What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
ab to band ker do bhai jee :lol: hum se ghalti ho gai trolling ker ke :P

Imran bhai mey soch raha hu bahti ganga mey me bhi haath dho loo.....kafi logo sey badla lena hai :rofl:

aur koi hai merey saath???? :D

Imran bhai mey soch raha hu bahti ganga mey me bhi haath dho loo.....kafi logo sey badla lena hai :rofl:

aur koi hai merey saath???? :D

beta jee hum to tumhary sath hain mission maan bhen main :lol:

It has been already done on many notes..

right dude.

Humayun Ahmed, MOhammad Lutfur Rahman, Kazi Nazrul Islam, Bankim Chandra Chattrapaddhay, promuk ( etc. etc. ) . you can google.

There was no butchering, they are living happily ever after in the Geneva Camp in Mohammadpur and in Bihari Camp in Mirpur. A year back, they were given Bangladeshi Citizenship, considering their human condition and seeing that Pak, always refused to take them back so that they can propagate.....get your facts right.

Since when did Nazrul and Bankim become Bangladeshi? I know Nazrul spent last few years in BD just as token gesture but he was through and through Calcuttan.

WHY is Pakistan not taking back Biharis in Bangladesh back to Pakistan?
Pakistan said in 1988 that they will take back their Bihari populace.

Pakistan to Take Back Biharis in Bangladesh.
Published: July 11, 1988

An agreement has been reached to repatriate more than a quarter of a million Pakistanis who have been in Bangladesh for 17 years, a senior Bangladesh official said today.

Foreign Secretary Nazrul Islam said the agreement was signed in Islamabad, Pakistan, over the weekend by the Government of Pakistan and Rabita El Alam Al Islami, a humanitarian organization based in Mecca.

Under the agreement, a trust fund will be set up to raise $284 million to repatriate and rehabilitate the Pakistanis, known as Biharis and estimated to number 260,000. It will take three years to complete the task.

The Biharis live in 66 camps in Bangladesh. They came to what was then East Pakistan from the Indian state of Bihar after India and Pakistan became independent in 1947. About 600,000 Biharis opted to go to Pakistan after East Pakistan became Bangladesh in 1971.

By 1982, Pakistan had taken back 175,000 of the Biharis who remained in Bangladesh, but then the repatriation was stopped over what was said to be a money shortage. About 100,000 Biharis have gone to Pakistan illegally through India, Nepal and Burma.

Pakistan to Take Back Biharis in Bangladesh - NYTimes.com

^^ No no..Carry on...I have stopped a movie i was watching to read this thread :rofl:

go bring them back in ring then they run away keep tail between legs :smitten:

Looks like Mods have discovered a better way of torturing you than simply banning you :devil:

hum bhi yeheen hai phir

WHY is Pakistan not taking back Biharis in Bangladesh back to Pakistan?
Pakistan said in 1988 that they will take back their Bihari populace.

Pakistan to Take Back Biharis in Bangladesh - NYTimes.com

that times we take few flights make a city near okara for them they came and start run to karachi lahore and leave the planned city empty its cause problem for us .they said we can't live in hot and that new city our relatives are in big cities .so why the hell we ? city has home for every family power centenary system and pakistan give basic food and home needs to them but they are such a unthankful .

^^ No no..Carry on...I have stopped a movie i was watching to read this thread :rofl:
I was watching "The Killer Inside Me". Didn't complete it in morning, now saw this, saw "The Killer Inside Imran". :D

Agar Hina Khar ne ye thread poora padh liya to beshak unko apane statement pe afsoos hoga ... ha ha ha.

I was watching "The Killer Inside Me". Didn't complete it in morning, now saw this, saw "The Killer Inside Imran". :D
How is it? bcz am searching for a good movie to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom