What's new

Foreign troops to be deployed on Pak-Afghan border

Respect4Respect01

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Addressing a ceremony at Bagram Airbase on the occasion of independence day he said allies were trying to gain strength on south and south western front, so that defence could be strengthened from Kabul to the tribal areas of Pakistan.In the next few months the troops would be deployed here, he added. General Petraeus is going to be retired soon to take over CIA as its chief.

Foreign troops to be deployed on Pak-Afghan border | Hamsab.net - Explore Current Affairs

great :hitwall:, so now along with taliban incursions, we are also gonna see NATO/ISAF incursions into pakistan!

get ready boys war is coming to pakistan sooner then expected this petreaus is a danger when he becomes the chief of CIA he is just baddddddddddddd news for pakistan

get ready boys war is coming to pakistan sooner then expected this petreaus is a danger when he becomes the chief of CIA he is just baddddddddddddd news for pakistan

i was watching some tv show and they said that the third and last war of petreaus will be in PAk.

I know we're all worried but trust the Armed Forces and our Intel Agencies they are not sleeping.Recently Army moved a lot of troops to that border so don't worry...We'll see what happens next but i trust the Pakistani Armed Forces and fully support them .

the last thing US wants to do right now is to attack pakistan......
they will try to destabilize the region but they wont attack directly or declare war.

time will tell...............so lets just hope for the best!
watever happens, support Pakistan military at any condition!

☪☪☪☪;1918145 said:
I know we're all worried but trust the Armed Forces and our Intel Agencies they are not sleeping.Recently Army moved a lot of troops to that border so don't worry...We'll see what happens next but i trust the Pakistani Armed Forces and fully support them .

the only thing you can do......infact we can do.

Last efforts to save their faces in this Failed War on terror by Allied forces. Pakistan got to be very careful. They'll do anything to put all the blame upon us.

the last thing US wants to do right now is to attack pakistan......
they will try to destabilize the region but they wont attack directly or declare war.

time will tell...............so lets just hope for the best!
watever happens, support Pakistan military at any condition!
The plan is going well for them they are having much success in what they have planned..... May Allah saves Pakistan from SHARR....

Back
Top Bottom