What's new

Foreign troops to be deployed on Pak-Afghan border

The plan is going well for them they are having much success in what they have planned..... May Allah saves Pakistan from SHARR....

What plans? I don't see any boogieman's plans.
Starting a war with Pakistan is unimaginable as we would potentially turn it into a world war with both sides having allies. nuke is not an option this time around for US nor the war itself the terrible terrible situation US is into with its terrible terrible economic situation there is no way US can or will impose any War. The most it can do is sanction Pakistan and continue to increase drone strikes.

As US military exports are going towards US defense companies and armed force for their expansion of war weapons and more research it is not in any way contributing to the economy therefore US will continue to see terrible economic situation with trillion dollars in debt alone to China and more in general debt it is a warning to US that it corrects its failure in both economic field and cut down its all out war against any tom dick and harry.

Plans of destablizing the region around china and disarm the only Islamic atomic power from nuclear bombs and not let it develop and become great power... DONT you see??

Plans of destablizing the region around china and disarm the only Islamic atomic power from nuclear bombs and not let it develop and become great power... DONT you see??

These "plans" have no stated intentions of magically making your nuclear facilities disappear . If the walnut was all there, the meal would be more satisfying.

Is it that easy to disarm a nuclear Pakistan. Is it that easy to penetrate into those areas of which they have no idea where they are. Is it that easy to strike without realizing that it would have nuclear fall out to neighboring nations along with the invading nation could potentially get taste of it as well. There are a list of a thousand questions the invading allies are going to ask themselves before actually striking. Europeans are slowly drifting away from US as they are realizing US is the cause of economic disaster.

You know I've a fiction story line script of Tom Clancy that never got published due to the nature I found it from a rare website and downloaded it before that content got removed It explains how american WMD weapons entered into russia. I won't write further I don't want bad ideas looming around.

Is it that easy to disarm a nuclear Pakistan. Is it that easy to penetrate into those areas of which they have no idea where they are. Is it that easy to strike without realizing that it would have nuclear fall out to neighboring nations along with the invading nation could potentially get taste of it as well. There are a list of a thousand questions the invading allies are going to ask themselves before actually striking. Europeans are slowly drifting away from US as they are realizing US is the cause of economic disaster.
Their Deeds are speaking louder than your words......

There Deeds are speaking louder than your words......

Hi, please re-think what Luftwaffe said, he is correct and it is absolutley unthinkable to take all 100 odd Nuclears from Pakistan's hands. It is very difficult than you think.

Can you give me example of history ? We have been discussed numerous times and thousands times.

great :hitwall:, so now along with taliban incursions, we are also gonna see NATO/ISAF incursions into pakistan!

I think probably, Kurram Agency, Pakistan army launch operations so is Foreign Troops to wipe off terrorists.

Hi, please re-think what Luftwaffe said, he is correct and it is absolutley unthinkable to take all 100 odd Nuclears from Pakistan's hands. It is very difficult than you think.
I agree with your words..
I dint say they WILL take out or disarm.... i said they have plans of doing so.....
thanx

☪☪☪☪;1918145 said:
I know we're all worried but trust the Armed Forces and our Intel Agencies they are not sleeping.Recently Army moved a lot of troops to that border so don't worry...We'll see what happens next but i trust the Pakistani Armed Forces and fully support them .

Exactly! We are going to get the PA to move from the eastern border to its western border one way or another!! When the PA moves to the western border, then it will finally have to deal with the Haqqani network and all the other lawless Afghani, Pakistani and other foreign groups that are in that region. This is what IASF has been asking the PA to do for years!!

Exactly! We are going to get the PA to move from the eastern border to its western border one way or another!! When the PA moves to the western border, then it will finally have to deal with the Haqqani network and all the other lawless Afghani, Palistani and other foreign groups that are in that region. This is what IASF has been asking the PA to do for years!!

do u even know where Palestine is?

I agree with your words..
I dint say they WILL take out or disarm.... i said they have plans of doing so.....
thanx

My friend, we have plans too.

TS...Exactly! We are going to get the PA to move from the eastern border to its western border one way or another!! When the PA moves to the western border, then it will finally have to deal with the Haqqani network and all the other lawless Afghani, Palistani and other foreign groups that are in that region.

He said Army moved troops to borders he did not say from east to western borders we have a capable force Eastern border is secure and has its required number of soldiers on our eastern border which american or dicks can't get to move them.

Lets not talk about any operation in those parts US wants. It is up to Pak Army when and where to start another Operation we have told that in the face of US administration. Your Administration is helpless.

Back
Top Bottom