What's new

For Engineers seeking to join PAK ARMY as a Captain through SSC

Bilal_99

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There are several queries about joining PAKISTAN ARMY after Engineering. Engineers are selected as a Captain in PAKISTAN ARMY after 6 months training at Risalpur. Hope following detail will be helpful :) . Best of Luck to all Engineers ...

Pakistan Army has announced induction through Short Service Commission as Captain in the following areas:

Corps of Engineering --- Civil Eningneering
Corps of Signal --- Telecom and Softwaare engineering
Corps of EME --- Electrical, Aerospace, Mechanical Avionics
ICTOs --- CE, CS, IT, BCS

Min CGPA 2.5/4.0 OR 62.5 % in case of annual system.
Registration will remain open from 1st July to 17 July, 2013 including Sundays.

MARTIAL STATUS - Married/Unmarried (Male)

NATIONALITY. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Balistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.

PHYSICAL STANDARDS
(1) Minimum Height - 5’ - 4” (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight - As per Body Mass Index

REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE.
Candidates can register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-

REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET. A candidate can register on website ww.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.

REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs. The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.

TRAINING PERIOD AT PMA. 6 Months.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
a. Original certificates/detailed marks sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
b. Candidates serving in governments Institutions/Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned establishment.
c. Attested photo copy of domicile.
d. Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
e. 6x coloured photos duly attested (front & back)
f. Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General.

postal order for director general . i wan to ask director general of what ?

There are several queries about joining PAKISTAN ARMY after Engineering. Engineers are selected as a Captain in PAKISTAN ARMY after 6 months training at Risalpur. Hope following detail will be helpful :) . Best of Luck to all Engineers ...

Pakistan Army has announced induction through Short Service Commission as Captain in the following areas:

Corps of Engineering --- Civil Eningneering
Corps of Signal --- Telecom and Softwaare engineering
Corps of EME --- Electrical, Aerospace, Mechanical Avionics
ICTOs --- CE, CS, IT, BCS

Min CGPA 2.5/4.0 OR 62.5 % in case of annual system.
Registration will remain open from 1st July to 17 July, 2013 including Sundays.

MARTIAL STATUS - Married/Unmarried (Male)

NATIONALITY. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit – Balistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.

PHYSICAL STANDARDS
(1) Minimum Height - 5’ - 4” (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight - As per Body Mass Index

REGISTRATION AND PRELIMINARY SELECTION PROCEDURE.
Candidates can register through Internet or by visiting Army Selection and recruitment Centres (AS&RCs). Following procedure will be adopted:-

REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET. A candidate can register on website ww.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.

REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs. The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.

TRAINING PERIOD AT PMA. 6 Months.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT AS&RCs
a. Original certificates/detailed marks sheets alongwith two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
b. Candidates serving in governments Institutions/Departments will render No Objection Certificate of the concerned establishment.
c. Attested photo copy of domicile.
d. Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
e. 6x coloured photos duly attested (front & back)
f. Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favour of Director General.

brother can you tell me a person with -3 eyesight is egligible or not?

I am currently in 2nd year of electronic engineering. InShaaALLAH I'll join Pakistan Army after completing bachelors. :yay:

brother can you tell me a person with -3 eyesight is egligible or not?

Of course its OK in Army specially when your applying as doctor or an engineer, it only matters when your applying for General Duty Pilot(GDP) in Air Force.

Last edited:
I am currently in 2nd year of electronic engineering. InShaaALLAH I'll join Pakistan Army after completing bachelors. :yay:

Of course its OK in Army specially when your applying as doctor or an engineer, it only matters when your applying for General Duty Pilot(GDP) in Air Force.

and im in 3RD year of civil engineering :)
Nope you are wrong i applied for aeronautical engg in 2012 and they were only allowing -0.5 eyesight

Nope you are wrong i applied for aeronautical engg in 2012 and they were only allowing -0.5 eyesight

Thats because Aeronuatical engineer has to do testing of air craft while flying it.

AOA. Brothers when will be the next induction of CORPS of Engineers start??

AOA. when will be the next induction of CORPS of Engineers start??

I have checked the website there are the posts only related to medicine field. I cannot find the engineering corps vacancies. Kindly guide.

the corpse of EME does not recruit anymore ? if it does when will the registration be opening for it ? kindly guide

i wanted to know if i am eligible to join Pakistan Army CORPS of Engineering. I am a Civil and Infrastructure Engineering Student in Sophomore Year in U.A.E. My CPGA is pretty decent but the problem is i have not done my A levels. As over here you can get into University after completing your O levels. And will that be a problem ?

Back
Top Bottom