What's new

Footage of Iranian Revolutionary Guards in Syria

you need to quit, why are your hypocrites creating rifts within islam? saudi arabia and and qatar are the bad guys they are the cause of of all these deaths in syria and i hope god pays them back real good.

LoLz. Like we care about how you feel toward us :lol:

We got involved and there is nothing much you can do about it :lol:

LoLz. Like we care about how you feel toward us :lol:

We got involved and there is nothing much you can do about it :lol:

i don't intend to do nothing about it, god will judge your kingdoms.
oil will run out soon just pray that your government is smart enough to invest in real companies, open factories, and bring technology into your country or your going to be in a worst shape then us.

just know this saudi arabia is wrong its supporting the al qaeda in syria but the army in Egypt? if they really cared bout muslims they would support the MB.
you people will pay for the way you treat pakistani and indian workers in your country, its sad to see educated people like your self are backwards and fucked up seeing as you never say nothing against all that, stand up for justice and kill your kings and princes if you have balls or you will be at our mercy in another 50 years.

I agree. Iran should send an entire regiment to Syria. Training is not enough. The Saudis are sending every death row inmate in their prison to cause destruction in Syria. Iran should do more. And when they are finished with those takfiri rodents, they need to set their sights on the pedophile house of saud......

And yes that sig was funny. That yzd kalifa,claimed to be italian american in another thread.... What is it with these saudis? Inferiority complex? They all have to claim to be something other than Saudi.....

Saudi princes desperate for american women https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37_rTIU3nlc

oil will run out soon just pray that your government is smart enough to invest in real companies, open factories, and bring technology into your country or your going to be in a worst shape then us.

just know this saudi arabia is wrong its supporting the al qaeda in syria but the army in Egypt? if they really cared bout muslims they would support the MB.
you people will pay for the way you treat pakistani and indian workers in your country, its sad to see educated people like your self are backwards and fucked up seeing as you never say nothing against all that, stand up for justice and kill your kings and princes if you have balls or you will be at our mercy in another 50 years.

Morsi supporters were waving Saudi flags at their rally too. KSA will betray anyone so their kings stay intact

When it runs out, we will come along way to you to bail us out :lol:

We don't expect people to agree with everything we do :) ..

you people will pay for the way you treat pakistani

Last time you and I spoke about this, I called on all Pakistani members living in KSA; they also stated that they have been treating nothing like Kings.

Morsi supporters were waving Saudi flags at their rally too. KSA will betray anyone so their kings stay intact

LOLz :lol: Dah :cheesy: did you pick it up yourself or what? ..

She didn't say anything related to Princes :cheesy: Quit using Taqqyiah bro!

@ .38 shes says prince, clean your ears mate. Saudis having recruiters in america for the sole purpose of getting american women thats pretty sad kinda like al hashemi having multiple identities and being half spanish lmao

She didn't say anything related to Princes :cheesy: Quit using Taqqyiah bro!

@ .38 shes says prince, clean your ears mate. Saudis having recruiters in america for the sole purpose of getting american women thats pretty sad kinda like al hashemi having multiple identities and being half spanish lmao

So, how many times have you lashed yourself today? :lol:

Are you cuckoo? Was the prince the one who put a price on her butt bro? or a pimp?

Iranian terrorists have been in Syria since 2011, this is not a new news, Syrian people are saying this since the revolution started, Asshead have no army, more than half of his army defectef to the FSA, only Iranians, Russians, hezbollah, Iraqi terrorists are fighting for him, anyways thank God the FSA is sending these thugs back to their terrorist countries everyday by the hundreds.

1327843582_tactical_facepalm.jpg

What is the main job of your revolt guard? what kind of tasks and duties they normally carry?

Advising SAA on best and most efficient ways to kill Al-Qaeda militants, giving logistical information, training citizens for fighting terrorism and also training SAA for guerrilla warfare.

Advising SAA on best and most efficient ways to kill Al-Qaeda militants, giving logistical information, training citizens for fighting terrorism and also training SAA for guerrilla warfare.

.-. I wasn't talking about their role in Syria, I meant overall, as your newly elected president recommended that they should distance themselves from political games.

Speaking of the epic role the revolutionary guard is playing in Syria; Does this secne represent a part of their " duty description "

‫

:lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

Speaking of the epic role the revolutionary guard is playing in Syria; Does this secne represent a part of their " duty description "

:lol: :D :rofl: :omghaha: :laugh:

That news was later denied and ALL of those hostages returned to Iran safely.

Good try btw.

BBC News - Iranians held by Syria rebels released

And they weren't IRGC, they were pilgrims and among them there were some retired IRGC officers. IRGC do not travel on a bus around the country randomly. :lol:

FSA itself knew it was lying that they were soldiers, that's why they were released.

Back
Top Bottom