What's new

Flying Soon! LCA NLP-1

Arjun will not be inducted??? It already has sir.

Arjun is supposed to be our main battle tank.....it should have been inducted in massive numbers....since it is ready(already tested against Russian T90 and even outperformed it)
Instead it is inducted in limited numbers.....they are FOREVER evaluating a ready tank....

Our MBTs are still same old T90s,T72s from Russia......even though Arjun is better and cheaper than both of them......

Arjun tank outruns, outguns Russian T-90
(I don't know, how many times I have to post the above link, people just don't wanna hear the truth)

Arjun is supposed to be our main battle tank.....it should have been inducted in massive numbers....since it is ready(already tested against Russian T90 and even outperformed it)
Instead it is inducted in limited numbers.....they are forever evaluating a ready tank....

Our MBTs are still same old T90s,T72s from Russia......even though it is better and cheaper than both of them......

Arjun tank outruns, outguns Russian T-90
(I don't know, how many times I have to post the above link, people just don't wanna hear the truth)

Army cannot expand its regiments as per its wish. And Besides all these, the order for T-90s were placed before the trials. Lets wait for it, I dont suppose India would go for a foreign tank in future.

Well you cannot blame the Army.If you can remember, Mig-21's Used Heaters instead of AC's because they were made in Russia for there Cold conditions, and Like Wise the German Engines were made according to there battle scenarios and conditions not necessarily suitable for our Deserts. Although the numbers are not good, but the money invested in R&D has been redeemed. Not all TD's get the desired result as The Arjun Achieved.

Where our neighbors and many developed countries are accepting flawed indigenous designs, we are focusing on refined and final product. Do you know Jaguar fighters failed to fill the objective for what they were bought? Do you know many sub-standard foreign system are bought by our defense forces?? Do you know that one of main competitor of LCA can not fly in night??

We are ready to buy flawed products from other countries whereas we are not ready to pay attention on LCA and Arjuna. We say our Kaveri is fail but the world is using similar engines (M88, MiG29 engines, GE404). We are rejecting Kaveri coz it is overweight.

some thing is fishy in Indian forces..

Army cannot expand its regiments as per its wish. And Besides all these, the order for T-90s were placed before the trials. Lets wait for it, I dont suppose India would go for a foreign tank in future.

That is what I am saying, on the day of evaluation Arjuna was sabotaged and next month Army signed 1000+ T90 tank Deal. Later DRDO implemented Black box technology (to catch the cheating of Army) in Arjuna MBT, after that Arjuna never failed.

When Arjuna MBT passed the test Army asked for fair trail, In one-to-one trial Arjuna rip-off T90. Then Army asked for fair third party evaluation. DRDO went to Israel, Israeli evaluated it and tag it best desert warfare tank.

But it is of no use coz Army has already ordered 1000+300 T90.

Army cannot expand its regiments as per its wish.
That's what we're saying.....wishes/interests of corrupt politicians are also involved in it.....

Otherwise, when there is a need for MBTs in the Army and there is an indigenously made superb MBT in front of you.....why would anyone go for "inferior" and more expensive foreigh tanks without supporting domestic industry....

And Besides all these, the order for T-90s were placed before the trials. Lets wait for it, I dont suppose India would go for a foreign tank in future.

Let's hope you are correct.....

Is LCA better than pakistani F-16

F16 is MRCA (Medium role combat aircraft) while Tejas is LCA (Light combat aircraft). In defense technology size matters (sometime). F16 can incorporate more avionics/electronics suite/better radar/ better weapon.

While due to size limitation LCA can not. In similar generation (F16B/C, LCA both 4th gen and F16 BLK52-60,LCA MKII 4.5 Gen) bigger is better. F16 is undoubtedly better than LCA.

Nop. Certainly not in PDF...

You guys really amuse me.....

Arey yaar, let LCA get inducted first.....then you can compare it with F-16(which is a tried a tested plane used by 19 countries), if it can at all be comparable technically.........

F-16 user countries include Bahrain, Belgium, Denmark, Egypt, Greece, Indonesia, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, South Korea, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA, Venezuela.......How many countries fly LCA????

Don't you think, before comparing two planes, they both have to meet certain criterias......like you cannot compare an "under-development" plane with a war-tested plane.......

To offbeat and Blackwidow...

What is that this poor guy do for the politicians being corrupt? and besides We move in circles keeping the rotational diameter the very same and argue. Lets come out of it. Dont blamed the entire organization for no fault of theirs, blame our bureaucracy not the armed forces. Its little what can be done by them in decision making. Armed forces have the license to just point there fingers at the machines but that's not final.

tejas already behind schedule
hope this will enter soon in production

Yes our Lca are better then them forget about Lca even our Mig21 Bison are better then them....

Condition Apply:-
1} Those F16 are not Block52
2}Those F16 are not Mlu'd
3}They are either F 16 A or B
4}Our Lca can fire Bvraam

The N-LCA as per IN's requirements will be based on the IAF's Mk.2 version so all N-LCAs inducted into the IN will have AESA. However with time slippages it seems the IN's decision to purchase the N-LCA is borne from pressure from above. The N-LCA (unlike the IAF LCA which has tremendous potential) is more than likely going to serve more as a tech demonstrator for later projects like the N-AMCA/N-FGFA and in this role is extrmely useful.

Back
Top Bottom